Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: May 29th

Here's what Amber has her eye on this week:

clarins 5.29.jpg

Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil

"I’ve officially succumbed to the oils trend and my skin couldn’t be happier, softer, and nourished. I have oily to combination skin and this rosewood, geranium, and lotus-infused formula is intended for the between folks like myself. A small drop means big moisture and no shiny residue."

seebychloe_5.29.jpg

See by Chloé Gift Set

"I’m a major Chloe fan but never really thought I would dare venture from the classic scent—silly me. A single spritz of this bouquet-and-vanilla musk and I realized how nice it was to fragrantly flaunt my edgier side. Still romantic and inherently feminine, this version of Chloe is just a little bit spicier and hey, sometimes I am, too!"

clinique_5.29.jpg

Clinique A Different Nail Enamel

"Sensitive ladies fear not—this non-irritating formula didn’t skimp on color, shine, or chip-resistance in order to keep your eyes and skin protected. This classically hued line delivers gorgeous shades so glossy they look wet."

What new products have caught your attention this week? Show & Tell in the comments!

See what's new: http://seph.me/13cr5Ez

Re: What's New Wednesday: May 29th

I absolutely loving the new Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée that i picked up last week! The colors are gorgeous, and the formula is hydrating! Perfect for summer! Im loving the shades Pink Escape and Berry bliss! Definitely check it out!

Haha, I'll probably add my thoughts about it to the facial oil post when I get it, but unless someone help me to come up with a standard for measuring various qualities, I don't think I can compare and tell the difference between oils any more. I have a bottle of Caudalie Divine oil waiting to be tested/used (impulse purchase =X).

For now, I'm planning to get the S&G firming serum with the next Disney princess items, which will probably come out in July/Aug if the stars are aligned and the signs are right. I just placed an order today cuz of the AmorePacific promo (but but but, they were brushes...) so I'm hoping to hold out on buying until the Disney princess.

Anonymous Insider

@beautytester, let me know how the lotus oil is if you get it!  Sounds fascinating, and I can only imagine its "fountain of youth" properties!  

Have to say my item of the week would be Shiseido BB cream.  Didn't expect much, but got a lot!  It's moisturizing, and yet not too much so for oiliness, has a dewy, glowing finish, and no sparkles! 😄

@beautytester - so the brand manager who works with Soap & Glory just told me yesterday that Sit Tight is AMAZING and now I'm dying to try it. Did you catch Marcia (founder of Soap & Glory)  talking about it in yesterday's live chat? I'm super intrigued.

Oioi, I promised myself I'll stop playing with oil, but you had me at "Lotus". Just added Clarins Lotus oil to my list.

I am curious about Soap&Glory Sit Tight Body Firming serum. Stuff for stretch marks/scars/cellulites are usually hit or miss. So far I've had one hit (Kate Somerville D-scar serum) and one miss (Super by Perricone body toning serum).

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
  • clinique_5.29.jpg
  • clarins 5.29.jpg
  • seebychloe_5.29.jpg
testing