Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: May 1

May Day! May Day! Mother's Day is coming and you don't have a gift! (Yes, I love a silly pun; don't judge me.)

Treat your mom (or yourself!) with one of the luxe sets Amber has her eye on this week:

Jimmy choo.jpg

JIMMY CHOO Gift Set

"Just enough sweet and just enough floral, Jimmy Choo is perfect for days kicking back in a lounge chair and listening to birdsongs—or maybe just imagining the scene. The mix of green notes on top and sweet toffee and patchouli lingering in the base notes keep this one modern, yet glamorous."

d_g.jpg

Dolce & Gabbana Lace Collection Gift Set

"As the weather warms, nude becomes the all-encompassing, always-flattering shade for lips to fingertips. The beige lip gloss looks delightfully bronzed and the creamy-colored nail lacquer makes your hands look expertly manicured. Dress up your natural look with the intense black mascara and wear a little lace to match this collection’s seductive packaging."

loccitane.jpg

L’Occitane Indulgent Almond Ritual Set

"I eat almonds every day and swear those little nuts make me a healthier human. This trio of sweetly scented formulas delivers the healing benefits straight to your skin—nourishing in the shower and out. The body oil makes me feel absolutely delicious."

Which gift sets are you loving on the site this week? Show & Tell in the comments!

Shop Mother's Day Gifts (tomorrow is the last day to order to get fragrance gifts on time!)> http://seph.me/YeDB1U

Re: What's New Wednesday: May 1

@Fabz - that Flowerbomb gift set is great. Just leave that Sephora product page up on your computer so your husband sees it when he walks by 🙂

@Diana - That Clinique set is so fun looking!

and of course i put the same image twice! haha here is the clinique>

Clinique - Clinique Happy Gift Set

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I love gift sets and should pick one out soon for my mom! She loves hand and body cream so that L'occitane set looks amazing 🙂

The Fresh Favorites Sugar Lip Trio looks awesome! (oops its sold out, super popular!)

Fresh - Fresh Favorites Sugar Lip Trio

The Philosophy Beach Party looks like another cute addition!

Philosophy - The Beach Party

The Clinique Happy Gift Set is usually a no-fail for moms too 😉

Philosophy - The Beach Party

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

I'm loving Flowerbombs giftset. I'm "casually" mentioning it to my husband for Mother's Day 😉

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
  • Jimmy choo.jpg
  • d_g.jpg
  • loccitane.jpg
testing