cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: MODSTER BIG Mascara

05.25_WNW_v2.jpg

Nothing shows off eyes like bold, dark lashes. Check out this new mascara that’s packed full of innovations to extend, separate, lift, and curl in a single step.

ARDENCY INN MODSTER BIG Instant Lash Enhancing Mascara

It’s formulated with hemp proteins to add dramatic volume by forming a smooth and flexible coating. The wax-based delivery system is designed to glide on smoothly without clumps, and then stay flexible without hardening or flaking. The true breakthrough, though, is the brush that combines two kinds of bristles (Like those hair brushes that have hard plastic bristles mixed with boar bristles). This allows it to smooth and separate lashes as it applies the formula in a single stroke. Genius!

How do you keep your lashes looking fabulous? Let us know!

Re: What's New Wednesday: MODSTER BIG Mascara

@sabrinas that's too funny I just got the Tatcha cleansing oil yesterday! I'm going to test it out next time I have a full face of makeup on, glad to hear you're a fan!

@KatieBT I like to use Tatcha's cleansing oil! Its great because it doesnt leave any residue/raccoon eyes behind and it doesn't burn my eyes! It works super well!

@darkiceis I also like to hold my breathe and apparently opening my mouth as wide as possible guarantees the perfect application 😉

@sabrinas what do you remove your mascara with? Also that tarte primer sounds amazing, I'm going to check that out!

If I want really fabulous lashes I normally use any 2 mascaras, lots of wiggling and I involuntarily hold my breathe.

Oh I like the shape of this brush, it looks nice!  As for keeping my lashes fabulous, I make sure to remove my mascara EVERY NIGHT! This is so important! Even if you're feeling lazy, don't sleep with it on!  Also, I find that Tarte's lash primer is seriously amazing.  It makes my lashes look dreamy and fake, but a GOOD fake!  It works well with all mascaras!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 05.25_WNW_v2.jpg
testing