candacebt

What's New Wednesday: Luxe Skincare

Ladies, I'm not going to lie to you. Even with my employee discount, all of today's picks are a smidge (or like, 10 smidges) out of my price range. But they look amazing, and a girl can dream, right?

So inspired by my luxe skincare aspirations, we're going to do What's New Wednesday a little different today. What slightly-over-the-top, but incredibly effective looking skincare product are you DYING to try? Show & Tell!

In the meantime, I'm going to put these babies on my Christmas list and cross my fingers. :smileyhappy:

tataharper_7.31.jpg

Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask

This mask from this new-to-Sephora brand was formulated to eliminate dull skin cells and reduce the appearance of pores without parabens, sulfates and phthlates. It's not the cheapest, but apparently a little goes a long way! 

evelom_7.31.jpg

Eve Lom Cleanser
I'm SO excited that we finally have this brand at Sephora; all of the fancy skincare people I know swear by it. And when Vogue magazine calls something "possibly the best cleanser in the world," I listen.

skII_7.31.jpg

SK-II Facial Clear Solution

I've been lusting after SK-II products for a while now, but this new cleanser looks to be right in my skincare solution sweet spot. Formulated specifically for oily skin, it helps regulate oil production, even in the T-zone! If it can keep the bridge of my nose from being slick city all day, it's worth every penny.

Comments
kalex

I just put that Tata Harper mask on my "loves" list the other day!  I'm waiting for the FF sale to buy it!

candacebt
(0) Hearts

@kalex - Yes! It's on mine too!

kd006

The whole tata harper line looks amazing. i think I'm going to buy the mask and the deluxe kit on the 12th when we get extra points! :smileyhappy:

poshified

Perricone MD Blue Plasma! :smileyhappy:

rikkie

I want to try the Guerlain Issima Midnight Secret treatment, I never sleep well and my eyes can show it. It would be amazing if something could take away the dark circles. 

consolvo
(0) Hearts

I, too, put the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask in my loves recently. I'm going to own it sooner or later! :smileyhappy:

kenny
(0) Hearts

Definitely agree with the Tata Harper, I would love to try it out!

Article Stats
  • 7 comments
  • 7 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • consolvo
    • poshified
    • rikkie
    • kd006
    • candacebt
Photos3