Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Luxe Skincare

Ladies, I'm not going to lie to you. Even with my employee discount, all of today's picks are a smidge (or like, 10 smidges) out of my price range. But they look amazing, and a girl can dream, right?

So inspired by my luxe skincare aspirations, we're going to do What's New Wednesday a little different today. What slightly-over-the-top, but incredibly effective looking skincare product are you DYING to try? Show & Tell!

In the meantime, I'm going to put these babies on my Christmas list and cross my fingers. 🙂

tataharper_7.31.jpg

Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask

This mask from this new-to-Sephora brand was formulated to eliminate dull skin cells and reduce the appearance of pores without parabens, sulfates and phthlates. It's not the cheapest, but apparently a little goes a long way! 

evelom_7.31.jpg

Eve Lom Cleanser
I'm SO excited that we finally have this brand at Sephora; all of the fancy skincare people I know swear by it. And when Vogue magazine calls something "possibly the best cleanser in the world," I listen.

skII_7.31.jpg

SK-II Facial Clear Solution

I've been lusting after SK-II products for a while now, but this new cleanser looks to be right in my skincare solution sweet spot. Formulated specifically for oily skin, it helps regulate oil production, even in the T-zone! If it can keep the bridge of my nose from being slick city all day, it's worth every penny.

Re: What's New Wednesday: Luxe Skincare

Definitely agree with the Tata Harper, I would love to try it out!

Anonymous Insider

I, too, put the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask in my loves recently. I'm going to own it sooner or later! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I want to try the Guerlain Issima Midnight Secret treatment, I never sleep well and my eyes can show it. It would be amazing if something could take away the dark circles. 

Perricone MD Blue Plasma! 🙂

The whole tata harper line looks amazing. i think I'm going to buy the mask and the deluxe kit on the 12th when we get extra points! 🙂

@kalex - Yes! It's on mine too!

I just put that Tata Harper mask on my "loves" list the other day!  I'm waiting for the FF sale to buy it!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • tataharper_7.31.jpg
  • evelom_7.31.jpg
  • skII_7.31.jpg
testing