cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Liquid Art

Too Faced Sketch Marker

Line, define, and create head-turning eye looks for both day and night. This original, long-lasting liquid eyeliner is inspired by Japanese calligraphy pens—allowing you to easily create paintbrush-like strokes that don’t fade or feather. From Espresso to Steel Blue to Candy Pink, it comes in 12 vivid hues that you can wear alone or layer together for a beautiful work of art. And, it’s waterproof to prevent raccoon eyes during your summertime adventures! -Tracy J.

How do you achieve the perfect line? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Liquid Art

Because I usually have shaky hands, I place the eyeliner mid-eyelid where I want the line to be then turn my head while I keep my hand still to make a line on the outer half of my lid.  I repeat the process going the opposite direction for the rest of the eyelid.

I'm surprised this work but it does.

So I'm looking at the color selection on these and it looks like there's no dark purple, which honestly is just the best color for hazel eyes. Has anyone tried the green one, and does it work similarly to bring out the green in hazel eyes?

I hold my breathe and keep my mouth open.  This can be a 20 minute process to achieve the perfect eyeliner for one eye 😄 

"How do you achieve the perfect line?" they asked. Mostly I avoided liner like the plague. Now I cheat and use the beauty blender liner designer. lmao

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing