cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Lip Masking

WNW_04.12._V2.jpg

Back in 2014, SEPHORA COLLECTION introduced a line of sheet masks and a legend was born. Now the brand is expanding its collection with a brand-new line of sheet masks for lips available in Rose and Shea. In just 15 minutes, you can reap the benefits of kissably soft lips!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask

The line features two formulas: Rose moisturizes and softens lips for a younger look and an irresistible texture, while Shea protects and soothes lips that have been dry or chapped. Both formulations feature a bio-cellulose fiber mask that hugs the contours of the lips for deep penetration of the active ingredients. – Kris G.

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Lip Masking

Oh I love masks! I definitely can't wait to try the Shea mask. I like what the rose mask does, but I can't stand rose. 

@KatieBT That's awesome! I'm glad to hear it's working for you. I'll definitely check in when I get mine in the mail. I'm going to use it right away! I'm so excited 😄

@Indykins that was my thought process exactly! Let us know how you like it once you give it a try 🙂 

@AnewxaI used it last night and loved it! Wearing a lip mask for the first time was an interesting experience... I had to play around with the mask to get it in the right spot and it's thin so you have to be careful while applying it. I left it on for about 25 minutes and my lips felt incredible afterwards! I exfoliated my lips this morning (I do this a couple time/week) and my lips feel healthier than they have in years. I have very dry lips so it will take a few rounds to rid away all of that dryness but I am going to get more and see if this can turn things around for me 🙂 I hope you like it as well, keep me posted on your results!

Just ordered one of these- I can't wait to try out the shea one! I bought so many liquid matte lippies lately and it's a shame to use them if my lips keep looking this patchy and cracked.

I would love to give these a try. My lips are still recovering from winter.

@KatieBT yes it will be my first! I can't wait to try this and I hope sephora comes out with a lemon one to help brighten and lighten the lip area especially for people like me with dark pigmented lips! I remember seeing a korean version of lip mask somewhere so its really cool Sephora came out with one! My lips have been in bad shape this past week so this is perfect timing, I want smooth lips to try that Tom Ford gift lipstick I got 😉 

Let me know how it works out for you please, mine will take a few days to come in and cant wait to try it! 🙂

@Anewxa I was so excited to see them! I got my hands on the Shea mask as well can't wait to try my first lip mask! Will this be your first lip mask as well?

Oh wow I didn't know sephora has one now, I have always wanted to try these. Just placed my order to try the Shea!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • WNW_04.12._V2.jpg
testing