candacebt

What's New Wednesday: Let's Go

Happy WNW! Kris is back with some great travel picks for summer. Check them out! 

travel 7.23.jpg

"Summer is coming to a peak and we’ve got the travel bug. Whether you’re looking forward to roughing it in the great outdoors or going five-star all the way (or maybe a bit of both), these new items will help you arrive in style. They’re designed to provide a lot of options without taking up too much space in your purse or suitcase so you’ll look fab wherever your adventures take you."

Sephora Collection All for One: Full Magnetic Travel Brush Set

"This travel set has a double-ended magnetic handle and six different brush heads that cover a variety of needs for eyes and face. The brushes attach with a patented mechanism that allows for excellent control. Aside from being fun to play with, the whole shebang fits in a tiny travel bag so it’s ready to go anywhere."

Boscia Tsubaki Cleanse & Hydrate Trio

"This cleansing routine to go comes with a mini cleansing oil, hydration mask, and konjac sponge infused with hydrating clay. It’s just the thing for taking off the dirt of the day while rehydrating travel-dried skin. The mask works hard while you sleep to keep skin moisturized and ready for the next day’s makeup application."

Sephora Collection Colorful 5 Eyeshadow Palette

"These tiny titans pack in five complementary shades that look great alone, but can also be blended together. Each palette focuses on a specific look or finish, but they allow for almost infinite combinations. Each one comes with a double-ended applicator/smudge brush and mirror, so you’re never without, and they’re small enough to pack one for a day look and one for night."

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell! 

Comments
fatimamummy
(0) Hearts

I saw Estee Lauder's new foundation a couple of week ago and was waiting when it will appear on Sephora site 

http://www.sephora.com/productimages/sku/s1642768-main-hero.jpg

I would love to try it on.But it's not yet available in canadian Sephora's and I don't want to buy without trying sample to see which color works for me.

arielaaaaaaaa
(0) Hearts

As soon as i saw that Boscia Trio I ordered it! I've wanted to try both the Cleanser, and Hydration mask, And it was time to replace my sponge anyways! It's a great deal! My order should be coming today! :smileyhappy:

TJBPINK

I saw this cute little Givenchy set of mini prismes for $39.00

http://www.sephora.com/les-mini-prismes-P387708?skuId=1625359

MlleCC

I have my eye on the Fresh Sugar Lip Service set!  I'm looking forward to trying both Tulip and the Lip Polish for the first time.  :smileyhappy:

MoreGun89
(0) Hearts

Boscia's had some neat releases with the Hydration gel and new konjac sponges :smileyhappy:

Soap & Glory has some neat things too (face wash is back!)

Shiseido has a new serum, I've already found an HG or I might spring for it >.<

miabt
(0) Hearts

Oooo, the Tsubaki Trio!  I love the Konjac Sponge, Tsubaki Oil & Cleanser, so this set just shot up to the top of my wishlist!  I'm also eyeing the new NARS Eye Paints & the Tarte Best in Faux Lash Fibers :smileywink:

MarciaBrady
(0) Hearts

The Givenchy mini prismes are definitely at the top of my list. I'm also intrigued by the Fresh Sugar Lip Serum. I'll probably hold off on that one until there's a sample or some more reviews by people over, say, 25, as the wrinkle-reducing plumping is one of the more attractive advertised benefits. 

Cupcakecandy
(0) Hearts

That new Clinique Smart Serum!! Ohhhh, if it actually performs, it'd be amazing!!

unblownkisses
(0) Hearts

SMASHBOX - Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing

I really like the way their original formula sits on my skin, but it doesn't help with my pores, so if this one works, I'll be a happy duck!

http://www.sephora.com/photo-finish-oil-free-foundation-primer-pore-minimizing-P387425?skuId=1635606

TJBPINK
(0) Hearts

There's a new Sephora Favorites set - Draw the Line!  I always love these!

http://www.sephora.com/draw-line-P388035?skuId=1634906

Article Stats
  • 10 comments
  • 4 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • unblownkisses
    • miabt
    • MoreGun89
    • Cupcakecandy
    • candacebt
    • TJBPINK