cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: LANEIGE

06.14_WNW.jpg

Reveal a healthy-looking glow and define your natural beauty with LANEIGE skincare and makeup—finally launching in the US! The overnight, moisture-boosting Water Sleeping Mask contains hydro ionized mineral water (which is infused with zinc, manganese, magnesium, sodium, calcium, and potassium) to deliver essential hydration and comfort to dry skin. The leave-on Lip Sleeping Mask envelops lips in soothing moisture, while its Berry Mix Complex™ of raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, and blueberry extracts indulges the senses. Apply these two nourishing products at night and wake up with a softer, more radiant complexion and refreshed, supple lips. –Tracy J.

What’s your favorite overnight miracle product? Show & tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: LANEIGE

I am waiting for this brand to come to the stores so I can get a sample to try before I purchase. Both these items are in my loves list for now. I first tried Shiseido overnight mask and loved it. Then I tried Glamglow hydrating mud overnight and liked it even better. Tried Glow Recipe's watermelon but didn't like it that much. Waiting for these items now and they may be my go to overnight masks or I will go back to Glamglow.

@KatieBT I have not tried the cucumber, but I do have a few deluxe samples of it. 

@KatieBT the Laneige is more goopy than a stick balm would be, and feels more hydrating to me than something like Smiths Rosebud balm. My nighttime favorites are the Laneige and the Bite Agave mask - both very mask-y but with somewhat different ingredients. Can we get Sephora to carry the other flavors? I would definitely buy the vanilla!

I have been wanting to try the lip mask for a while. I had hoped to get it in my rouge event cube bag as advertised but sadly it wasn't in there nor any of the other samples mentioned in the email oh well. However, I was able to get the mini lip mask in a trade so I should have it soon and excited to try it out! 

The water sleeping mask did not work for me causing some clogged pores but I do enjoy the PTR cucumber mask, feels soo good!

@fairlywell YES sleep definitely counts! I've been eyeing that Lip Mask, how does it compare to a typical lip balm? 

@Samtian blue algae sounds intriguing... I feel like PTR can do no wrong! Have you used their Cucumber Gel Mask? 

I've heard amazing things about Laneige so I'm super excited to see Sephora carry them now! Hopefully it'll come to standalone stores so I can test it out!

The lip sleeping mask is amazing! It makes my lips so soft the next morning 🙂 

I'm super interested in this brand! I did start looking at different products and their ingredients though and it looks like a good chunk of the products contain alcohol?

Who has experience with this brand?

The Laneige Water Pack Sleeping Pack and Multiberry Yogurt Pack are awesome!

Oh this looks promising, I can't wait to try it!

I love the PTR Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask! It works wonders with my combination skin. I am putting that lip mask on my wishlist. 

@KatieBT does sleep count? 😉 Glad to see Laneige at Sephora, that lip mask is a favorite of mine!

I'm so glad Laniege is available at Sephora US now! I am in love with the lip sleeping mask. Hopefully it'll be available in the other flavors!

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • 06.14_WNW.jpg
testing