cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: K-Beauty Inspired Skincare

WNW_10.07_V3.jpg

Amplify your glow with these K-Beauty inspired skincare products that target skincare concerns. We’ve rounded up some of our favorites from the beauty scene to help your skin look brighter, get thoroughly cleansed, and stay hydrated. Take a peek at these three and get the scoop on their serious skincare benefits. –Lauren P.

Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap Facial Cleanser

This meringue-like cleanser is packed with milk proteins, amino acids, and egg extracts to gently hydrate, purify, and replenish your skin. The egg white extract rids of dead skin cells and dissolves excess oil to purify, brighten, and tighten the look of skin, while the egg yolk extract keeps it hydrated. The result? Supple skin that is left thoroughly clean, moisturized, and glowing.

Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm

Target blackheads with Tony Moly’s Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm. Nestled within this adorable egg is a powerful self-heating balm that works as a steamer to open up pores. It transforms into a gel-like texture that helps remove dirt and oil, leaving your skin soft and hydrated. Enriched with a combination of charcoal powder and sea salt to aid with blackhead concerns, the infusion of vitamin E, egg shell powder, and egg yolk extract moisturize, exfoliate, and tighten the look of skin. Just rinse it away with warm water and see the difference.

boscia Sake Balm

On the lookout for a lightweight moisturizer that leaves skin glowing? Sake Balm visibly brightens and hydrates the skin, and this gel-textured moisturizer is infused with the finest grade of sake to promote exfoliation, improve your skin’s texture, and reduce the look of wrinkles so your complexion is healthier-looking. That’s one multitasking moisturizer!

What's new on the site this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: K-Beauty Inspired Skincare

Sad to hear that VIBGLOW won't be restocked. I was behind on reading emails and when I got to that one it was sold out. 

Hey Abbey, 

The VIBGLOW promo code sold out pretty quickly and, unfortunately, won't be coming back in stock. 

Best, 

Katie

do you know when VIBGLOW will be restocked?

Anonymous Insider

I love it!

I bought the Tony Moly Egg Pore last week and I love it! 

I have my eye on the Stila Sending My Love Set and the MUFE 15 Artist Shadow Palette.

First, thanks for the awesome VIBGLOW code. Can't wait to try my new goodies.

I get this K-Beauty thing you are trying to promote and just wanted to say I hope Sephora keeps going and ultimately expands to India and the Middle East with a Silk Road 'inspired' beauty campaign! 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • WNW_10.07_V3.jpg
testing