Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Just Swatched

Hi BeautyTalkers! For today's What's New Wednesday, I wanted to show you 3 sets that I just swatched (like, just rubbed the colors off of my arms) for an upcoming email. I can't show you the swatches yet, but the palettes are newly live on the site, so check 'em out.

And believe me when I say, they're beeeeyoutiful in person. 🙂

What new sets would you like to see swatched? Show & Tell!

swatch 10.30.jpg

Buxom Shimmer & Shake™ Show-Stopping Collection of 15 Mini Full-On™ Lip Polishes & Creams

bareMinerals Degrees Of Dazzling

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar All-Star Mini x 12 Set

Re: What's New Wednesday: Just Swatched

@marydiva , i had to try out the irridescent lip gloss in the store, it looks seriously cool swatched on my hand! Unfortunately it looked pretty much clear on my lips. I did think the shadow duo was nice, but not as nice as the one in the MJ set i'm hoping to get.

^^^ I agree with marydiva, I would love to see this swatched!!! It's been on my Loves List since it popped up online :). 

I'd love to see swatches of this!

s1554963-main-Lhero.jpg

I feel like it's such an interesting set but I'm hesitant to buy without seeing swatches. 

Anonymous Insider

Buxom please

@Anonymous - I think you mean enable. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I've had a HUGE lip fetish lately & have been eyeing the new Lip Tar Set!  I'm with Janine on the regular sizes being too much, even if its primarily for my makeup kit.  My sister tried out another one of our lip sets recently, but found it a little drying, but since Buxom is one of her favs, I may encourage her to pick one up 🙂  

Buxom, please! I really want that set, I'm waiting for gc time and then purchasing it along with some Fresh goodies, come on December! lol 😛

@shapeshifter & garnett - We have swatched the colors that are in the lip trove! You can see them here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Marc-Jacobs-Beauty/m-p/663367 (scroll to the bottom). 

Ooh Buxom.  And the lip tars. So much swatching, so little time.

Total want that Buxom set big time!!! Love me some Buxom. Kiki I love your idea of gifting the ones you don't like as much. 

That Buxom set has been in my loves list since I set eyes on it. Thinking I will take out the colors that I love and divide up the others into stockings or something.

@janinebt I agree!  Smaller lip tars are perfect!  I have several regular sized lip tars and i'm pretty sure I have not use even 10% of it, maybe even 5%!  Plus they look so cute now that they made them smaller!

I really want those lip tars!  I can't wait to see what the swatches look like. 🙂

Yes, I would love to see Marc Jacobs Lip Trove.  The formula of these lipsticks is wonderful.  I own a few and would LOVE to be pushed over the edge to buy this set!!  😄

Anonymous Insider

I'm so thankful that there are smaller lip tars available. Those regular sized tubes may seem small but there's a TON of product in them! So something smaller is much appreciated.

I would love to see the lip tars swatched! ❤️

The Marc Jacobs lip trove, please and thank you!

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos2
  • swatch 10.30.jpg
  • s1554963-main-Lhero.jpg
testing