cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Jurlique Nutri-Define Collection

jurlique 11.19.jpg

'Jurlique has long been famous for uniting fresh, natural ingredients with the latest scientific breakthroughs for great skin. This trio of age-fighting miracle-workers features the targeting technology of Biosome5, a proprietary complex that specifically targets the visible signs of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and age spots. Each also features a host of natural ingredients that provide deep moisture and essential nutrients. You can almost hear your skin say, “Ahh”!' - Kris G.

Jurlique Nutri-Define Superior Retexturising Facial Serum

Who doesn’t need a little help keeping that youthful glow? This deeply moisturizing and nutrient-rich formula works day after day to address multiple signs of aging. The Biosome5 delivery system targets problem areas with a host of nutrient-rich botanicals, including antioxidant horseradish, strengthening glycogen, and peptide-rich artichoke extract. It’s like vitamins for your face!

Jurlique Nutri-Define Multi-Correcting Day Cream

This rich, soothing cream locks in the serum’s benefits and protects the skin with deep moisture and hydrating botanical oils, along with natural antioxidants. It feels great going on and doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy, so you’re ready for makeup. The slight floral-herbal scent also adds a note of calm to your morning.

Jurlique Nutri-Define Rejuvenating Overnight Cream

For that extra boost, this rejuvenating night cream penetrates deeply without any residue to provide deep protection and hydration all night long. It features the same targeting Biosome5 technology as the day cream and serum plus a luxuriously rich feeling.

Re: What's New Wednesday: Jurlique Nutri-Define Collection

I've tried one of Jurliques brightening serums.  If felt nice and light going on and left a light tacky feeling that made me feel the next product applied would adhere to it nicely and lock in the benefits of the serum.  I just didn't try enough of it to show significant results since the samples I had were in foils and brightening takes some substantial use to occur.  I'm extremely curious about these new products.   I'm especially interested in the night cream and as to how thick it would be.  

Re: What's New Wednesday: Jurlique Nurti-Define Collection

Hmmm interesting, I have some sample of a few Jurlique products some where in my stash. I'll dig them out to see how I like them.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • jurlique 11.19.jpg
testing