Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: June 26

It's just getting sunny in the city again, and I have summer on my mind! Here's what new summer products on the site have caught my eye:

alterna 6.26.jpg 

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Beach Mango Coconut Refreshing Dry Shampoo

My hair takes a beating during the summer as I try to get into as many pools as possible! I love all things Alterna, and this product looks like a great refresher in between frequent washings. And the scent sounds amazeballs.

stella 6.26.jpg

Stella McCartney Stella Summer

I pretty much own all of the Stella fragrances, so I'm always excited to see a new one. I'm getting down to the store immediately to sniff this, which by the description seems like it could become a summer staple.

sc sunscreen 6.26.jpg

Sephora Collection SPF 30 Sunscreen Body Mist

I know, I know: Sunscreen is not sexy. But I'm a firm believer that you will apply it more often if it's easy to do (at least I know I do), so whenever I see a great spray formulation I snag it. This one is going in the basket!

What's new on the site that has caught your eye? Show & Tell!

See what's new: http://seph.me/13cr5Ez

Re: What's New Wednesday: June 26

Candace/ Janine/ Diana stop by my desk, I can show you the Alterna Dry Shampoo today!

Oooh! I would like the Alterna dry shampoo and the Bite 15 Shades of Sephora.

Marc Jacobs Honey!

I've been waiting for it to be released- now I can't wait to go smell.

How funny that #1 (Alterna) and #2 (Spray on Sunscreen) are at the top of my list and ready to be purchased in my shopping cart! I heard about the Alterna a few weeks ago and was hoping that Sephora would get it in- I've tried nearly every dry shampoo you can think but this one sounds like it smells AMAZING. 🙂

Spray on sunscreens are great for your ears/side of face and your back and backs of legs. I can never have too much sunscreen. 🙂

I'm also super intrigued with the new KVD Lock It powder foundations.. 🙂

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I love the idea of a mist sunscreen.  I just want one without Oxybenzone in it.  Supergoop is the only one I've seen and I'm not sure I'm ready to splurge on the spray when I have so much cream.  My husband is lucky that he can do just fine with Coppertone, but my legs & Oxybenzone = nasty, horrible rashes.  Amazingly, my face can handle it without a problem.

Anonymous Insider

Great picks Candace! All of the other mods and I have been fawning over the mango dry shampoo, it just looks like it'll smell like something magical.

I really like the idea of a mist sunscreen, seems wayyy easier than having to 'manually' apply SPF lol.

All of the Stella fragrances smell so lady-like and romantic, they're def at the top of my list as far as favorites go.

@lylysa - I know that's what got me! Alterna stuff usually smells so great too!

@crayzeeRN - All of those sounds amazing. Now I have to go check them out.

As usual, far too much 😄

Anastasia Hypercolor Brow & Lash Tint- purple mascara. Say no more.

Gucci Flora Glamorous Mandarin

Boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask

Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Face Tonic

I don't think its up on the Sephora website yet, but the new Urban Decay B6 Prep Spray is intriguing me as well 🙂

OMG! From the sounds of it I want to smell that Alterna dry shampoo so bad!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos3
  • alterna 6.26.jpg
  • stella 6.26.jpg
  • sc sunscreen 6.26.jpg
testing