What's New Wednesday: June 26

It's just getting sunny in the city again, and I have summer on my mind! Here's what new summer products on the site have caught my eye:

alterna 6.26.jpg 

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Beach Mango Coconut Refreshing Dry Shampoo

My hair takes a beating during the summer as I try to get into as many pools as possible! I love all things Alterna, and this product looks like a great refresher in between frequent washings. And the scent sounds amazeballs.

stella 6.26.jpg

Stella McCartney Stella Summer

I pretty much own all of the Stella fragrances, so I'm always excited to see a new one. I'm getting down to the store immediately to sniff this, which by the description seems like it could become a summer staple.

sc sunscreen 6.26.jpg

Sephora Collection SPF 30 Sunscreen Body Mist

I know, I know: Sunscreen is not sexy. But I'm a firm believer that you will apply it more often if it's easy to do (at least I know I do), so whenever I see a great spray formulation I snag it. This one is going in the basket!

What's new on the site that has caught your eye? Show & Tell!

See what's new: http://seph.me/13cr5Ez

OMG! From the sounds of it I want to smell that Alterna dry shampoo so bad!

(0) Hearts

As usual, far too much Smiley Very Happy

Anastasia Hypercolor Brow & Lash Tint- purple mascara. Say no more.

Gucci Flora Glamorous Mandarin

Boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask

Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Face Tonic

I don't think its up on the Sephora website yet, but the new Urban Decay B6 Prep Spray is intriguing me as well Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

@lylysa - I know that's what got me! Alterna stuff usually smells so great too!

@crayzeeRN - All of those sounds amazing. Now I have to go check them out.

(0) Hearts

Great picks Candace! All of the other mods and I have been fawning over the mango dry shampoo, it just looks like it'll smell like something magical.

I really like the idea of a mist sunscreen, seems wayyy easier than having to 'manually' apply SPF lol.

All of the Stella fragrances smell so lady-like and romantic, they're def at the top of my list as far as favorites go.

(0) Hearts

I love the idea of a mist sunscreen.  I just want one without Oxybenzone in it.  Supergoop is the only one I've seen and I'm not sure I'm ready to splurge on the spray when I have so much cream.  My husband is lucky that he can do just fine with Coppertone, but my legs & Oxybenzone = nasty, horrible rashes.  Amazingly, my face can handle it without a problem.

(0) Hearts

How funny that #1 (Alterna) and #2 (Spray on Sunscreen) are at the top of my list and ready to be purchased in my shopping cart! I heard about the Alterna a few weeks ago and was hoping that Sephora would get it in- I've tried nearly every dry shampoo you can think but this one sounds like it smells AMAZING. Smiley Happy

Spray on sunscreens are great for your ears/side of face and your back and backs of legs. I can never have too much sunscreen. Smiley Happy

I'm also super intrigued with the new KVD Lock It powder foundations.. Smiley Happy

Marc Jacobs Honey!

I've been waiting for it to be released- now I can't wait to go smell.

(0) Hearts

Oooh! I would like the Alterna dry shampoo and the Bite 15 Shades of Sephora.

(0) Hearts

Candace/ Janine/ Diana stop by my desk, I can show you the Alterna Dry Shampoo today!

Article Stats
  • 5 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
  • alterna 6.26.jpg
  • stella 6.26.jpg
  • sc sunscreen 6.26.jpg