Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: July 4th Picks

Happy early July 4th! Tracy is back with her picks to help you celebrate the long holiday weekend in style.

wnw july4.jpg

butter LONDON Lolly Brights Collection

"Celebrate the red, white, and blue this year with festive nails! These high-fashion, highly pigmented polishes are formulated to nourish and protect nails when you’re out and about this 4th of July. They’re long-lasting, quick-drying, and offer a super smooth application and a bright splash of color. Pick the head-turning Ladybird red, and add a unique touch by painting an accent nail the glittery blue Airy Fairy hue."

Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer

"One thing that screams Independence Day: bold, red lips. Whether you’re heading to the beach this 4th of July or planning on catching a firework show, this long-lasting lacquer is the answer. It’s audacious, feminine, and sexy. Enriched with nourishing vitamin E, it provides vibrant color and a comfortable, non-drying, stay-put finish. Just one swipe of the Be Legendary hue or the extremely fitting Firecracker reddish-pink shade and you’ll be ready for whatever the day may bring."

boscia Summer Skin Duo

"It’s almost inevitable to get a sunburn on the 4th! This year, plan ahead. Perfect and protect your skin with this summer-ready duo featuring a versatile BB cream and a powerful sunscreen. The innovative BB formula hydrates, firms, and soothes skin while improving the look of pores, fine lines, and uneven skintone. The antiaging sunscreen offers SPF 50 protection and protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays, therefore preventing sun damage and enabling you to have a blast – worry free."

What's new on the site that's caught your eye for the long weekend? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: July 4th Picks

@bratknits -  So cool! I love the effect. 

I'm in love with the liberty topcoat.  I used it last night and it's cool that over blue you only see the red and white glitter and over red you only see the blue and white, it's like having multiple polishes.

Spoiler
DSC_0290-1[1].jpg

@MarciaBrady  - Haha go for it! Just do what I do and 1. use a dotting tool (foolproof) or 2, paint a couple of nails a different color and call it a day. 🙂 

@annypoo - Did you see my post about the liberty top coat? It's SO fun. 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-Show-Tell/Mani-Friday-Liberty-Top-Coat/ba-p/1494560 

I am going to make my first attempt at multi-colored, nail-art sort of stuff. All I know so far is that I'll be using red, white, and blue. Wish me luck. Furniture could be irreparably harmed in the process of this endeavor.

Nail polishysl lipstick

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos4
  • wnw july4.jpg
  • Nail polish
  • ysl lipstick
  • DSC_0290-1[1].jpg