Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Instant Gifts

Is it just me, or has EVERYONE been having a birthday lately?

These new picks are *technically* holiday sets, but they're right on time. Pick a product from each one, stick it in a gift basket, and boom! Instant Gift. #yourewelcome

nailsinc 9.25.jpg

Nails Inc. Christmas Crackers

This may not come as a surprise to you, but most beauty gifts I give involve nail polish, as the majority okay (all of) my friends don't have nearly the stash that I do. I adore nails inc polishes, and the packaging is so flippin' cute!

9.25 stila.jpg

Stila Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set

I have gotten at least 3 of my girlfriends hooked on Stila lip glazes since I've worked at Sephora, so they request them in every gift. This new set from Stila does all of the work for me. Thanks, Stila!

9.25 philosophy.jpg

Philosophy The Gingerbread House Set

Not all of my friends wear makeup (I don't understand it, but there you have it). These Philosophy sets are always adorable, smell delicious, and make fool-proof gifts.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show & Tell! 

Re: What's New Wednesday: Instant Gifts

The new Josie Maran sets. My mom's birthday is in November and the sets always sell out quickly so I though I would get them well ahead of her birthday/Anniversary/Christmas. There are some nice sets this year and my mom loves anything and everything Josie Maran.  The body butter set is going to be a great gift for the winter time.

Re: What's New Wednesday: Instant Gifts

Tarte's Holiday Collections ❤️ They look amazing this year

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
  • nailsinc 9.25.jpg
  • 9.25 stila.jpg
  • 9.25 philosophy.jpg
testing