Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Huda Liquid Matte

10.03_WNW.jpg

Huda Liquid Matte

At last, all day beauty. This luxurious liquid lipstick smiles with you from dawn till dusk, rocking any one of 16 pigments that feel like bare skin. Each hue flatters your natural skintone as it glides on liquid, then dries a weightless matte. With a minimized transfer, subtly sweet aroma, and antioxidant-rich moisture, your petal-soft pucker will hardly know it’s there. But trust us, everyone else will. –Heather S.

What's your go-to liquid lipstick? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Huda Liquid Matte

I got interested in liquid lipsticks through Limecrime. I had never used a liquid matte lipstick before and once i used the velevtines i was in love. This sparked my love and interest in other brands offering liquid lipsticks and one of my favourite now is Stila. So here i am posting my favourites from lime crime (Utopia) and Stila (Patina).

limecrime

stila patina

🙂

You guys are sweet! Thank you @KatieBT@Titian06@AmazingGrace333

@AnneMCCSephora.ca just updated from 5 shades to 16 shades yesterday! I think the same goes for Sephora.com?

IMG_4472[1].JPG

My go-to liquid lipstick is:

stila stay all day liquid lipstick in "beso."

I applied my lipstick in the morning before work.

This photo was taken after work in the late afternoon.

No touch-ups and just one layer. (photo is not filtered)

@Tarra - The color on the model is Heartbreaker.

b.jpgMy go-to is ABH's Spicy -- on the pic, It was past 6 hours, I ate and drank without touch-ups and I can still see it! My other go-to is Ciaté's Pin Up. I can only wear few liquid/mattes as I have dry lips (even after polishing and moisturizing, some formulas dry me out) but these, are very comfortable and don't crack on my lips!

@janeccman: Ooh that looks good on you! Makes me wanna get ABH's Craft too!

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick is the BEST.  It really lasts all day and the colors are universal.

• I'm a die hard KVD. My go to colors right now are Mother, Lovesick, and Backstage Bambi. 

I've loved Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain for years. You can't beat that price and lasting power!

When is Sephora going to get more colors of Huda liquid matte? I have all 5 and love the formula. I want more colors!

My go-to liquid lipstick is KVD Lolita II! I also love Project Chimps and Double Dare.

My go to is KVD in Project Chimp and Lolita and Stila in Aria.  I'm interested in Huda.  This may be the enabling I "need"!

@janeccman - Your lips are gorgeous!  🙂

What color is the model wearing?

@Samtian I am also devoted to KVD. I want to try both of those shades next!

@janeccman  I have heard rave reviews about Stila's liquid lipsticks I need to check them out! Also that color is gorgeous on you! Your entire look is amazing and I really like your coat with that beanie, you so look so warm and stylish!

My go to liquid lipstick is Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick.  I would take any color, but my favorites are Double Dare, Exorcism, and Project Chimps. I really want to try the Huda version though since it's supposed to be moisturizing. 

I am waiting for Huda beauty's other vampy and brighter shades to show up on Sephora.ca to try one, the curreny availability isn't my jam.

My go to is Sephora collection lip stain cream in Always Red (love) and KVD double dare. I want to try the stila and huda beauty ones next. 

I've been wanting to try Huda's lip products. My go to shades are KVD Outlaw and Double Dare, and JS Doll Parts. 

My daily go-to is definitely Stila Patina. I have literally been stopped on the streets countless times to be asked for the brand and shade! It's such a universal shade and perfect for both working at the office and going out.

As for my new obsession, I finally tried on my first ever ABH Liquid Lipstick in Craft over the weekend. It's jaw-droppingly gorgeous. AND, I just bought my first Huda Liquid Matte lipstick last week: Bombshell was getting a lot of love the last two days, but I'm wearing Venus for the first time today and omg, it's the perfect nude for my skin tone!

Wearing ABH liquid lipstick in Craft:

ABH Liquid Lipstick in Craft

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos6
  • 10.03_WNW.jpg
  • ABH Liquid Lipstick in Craft
  • b.jpg
  • IMG_4472[1].JPG