cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Holiday Glow

11.18_WNW_V3.jpg 

As winter comes on and the days become darker, why not add a touch of your own glow to keep your spirits up and help set the mood for the holiday season? This week’s picks all revolve around achieving a beautiful winter glow, even if it’s just in your mood—which might be the best glow of all! –Kris G.

Hum Nutrition Red Hot Holidays Set

This holiday set of vitamin supplements features Red Carpet and Skinny Bird supplements. Red Carpet combines GLA, ALA, and vitamin E with bio-available nutrients from black currant and sunflower seeds to support fuller, shinier hair and glowing skin. Skinny Bird is designed to support metabolism and healthy blood sugar levels. The supplement pairing was created to help you shine from the inside out this holiday season!

Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Cream

The secret to a fresh wintry glow is to take great care of your skin. Exfoliating dead winter skin is a must this dry time of year and moisturizing after is just as important. This high-performance moisturizing cream absorbs quickly to moisturize and support cell renewal for skin that looks smoother, younger, and of course, has a fresh-faced glow.

Burberry My Burberry Festive

My Burberry is like a garden in a bottle, and now it comes with its own glow. This limited edition perfume features golden holiday sparkles to add a touch of luxe glow to your vanity and your spirits. While you’re buying everyone else gifts this season, why not indulge yourself?

What’s new on the site this week that’s caught you eye? Show and tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Holiday Glow

@Titian06 I have a tarte contour palette and I think it's awesome! The Taretiest palette is great though... I love that they added an extra correcting step and step-by-step packaging. 

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Holiday Glow

I'm interested in Tarte's new contour palette:

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 11.18_WNW_V3.jpg
testing