Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Halloween Inspired

Halloween is nearly a week away, and I have NO idea what I'm going to be (help!). but if you've already got your costume figured out, these new picks will help you turn your fantasy into a beauty reality.

halloween 10.23.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION 12HR Wear Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil Set

You can create any Halloween look imaginable with a good set of colored liners, but the cheap ones from the costume shops usually wear off before you can say "Boo!" (and really aren't that cost effective, since you only use them once a year). This Sephora Collection set can be used to create an array of looks for Halloween or any other day, and the liners are waterproof (aka, no smudging before you can get your scare on).

Formula X For Sephora ASAP 3D Nail Appliques

I've been obsessing over Halloween nail looks for weeks, but not everyone has the time (or the desire) to spend as much thought on their nails as their costume. Luckily these new ASAP nail strips from Formula X are super easy to apply and can set off any look from leopard to harlequin. And did I mention they're 3D?!

Illamasqua Bat Lash Duo

Calling all glampires: This new Illamasqua kit is the next best thing to actually turning into a bat, which if you can do, um...why are you dressing up?

What beauty picks do you think would help with your costume? Show & Tell!

Shop more Halloween picks> http://seph.me/1a1eh0I

Re: What's New Wednesday: Halloween Inspired

Would the appliques work for acrylic nails, i mean there not too long but i've never heard of someone using them for acrylics? i love the matte cheetah ones 🙂

I love the bat eyelashes!

OMG I love those bat eye lashes. 

I got the MUFE Aqua Cream colors to do doubly duty as face paint and day to day makeup. 😄 Much better than cheap costume makeup which often will run into your eyes.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • halloween 10.23.jpg
testing