Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Glow-To Highlighter

06.21_WNW.jpg

Ciaté London Glow-To Highlighter

If you haven't yet got in on this beauty trend that's still sweeping the world, now's the time! Ciaté London's lightweight luminizer duo features a duo-chrome, radiant finish that imparts a head-turning color flip effect. Available in either Moondust (pink) or Starburst (champagne), this creamy formula contains patented spherical coated pigments for long-lasting wear - so you won't have to worry about re-applying! Sweep this shimmery highlighter over cheekbones, browbones, and Cupid's bow for a natural-looking glow. –Tracy J. 

What’s your glow-to highlighter? Show & tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Glow-To Highlighter

Coverfx custom enhancer drops in moonlight - my first glow to highlighter I received as a sample that got me into the highlighter and glow craziness.

Oooh fun! Ok : ) My faves are:

- Evening - Becca pressed powder (opal but I haven't tried as many as I would like and I am so looking forward to trying the new shifting colours!)

- Casual Day time: same as @jemly I love the clinique chubby stick - it is subtle and super quick to dab on and I also like the light/pinkish colour - I wish there were more light pinks on the market!

- For highlighting centre of lips and cupid's bow - Benetint High Beam - this is sort of an OG highlighter and the first I owned but the nice and thickly pigmented consistency and little brush makes it great for doing your centre of lip and cupid's bow.

Here is a picture of an evening makeup look with a light sweeping of Becca Opal:

Becca Cheek Highlight.jpg

i have a fave !

i've always liked the idea of highlighters more than how they actually perform on me. i'm so pale that highlighters often look murky (best) or dirty (at worst) on me. and often they're too glittery (which i can love for the right occasion / mood, but not for an everyday 'look at me glow' look).

CLINIQUE chubby stick sculpting highlight looks soooooo natural on me, but still gives an undeniable glowy punch. i can wear it all over. it blends seamlessly. it layers easily. it looks like my skin. a drag queen complimented me on it because it looked so real yet impressiveit's everything i never knew i wanted.

chubby.jpg

The highlighter I have been wearing the most this summer is Estée Lauder Heat Wave!

My everyday go to is NARS multiple in Orgasm. I like the cream product (it makes it buildable) but it's not sticky at all!

I rotate through all of my highlighters but one of my favorites is Urban Decay Aura, especially over the Bittersweet blush. Love love love!

(Ooh I also reach for my Sephora highlighter palette quite a bit!)

I don't usually use a highlighter because of the pitted acne scars on my cheeks from years of cystic acne.  I don't like to use anything that will draw attention to my face in general or the scars specifically.

When I do wear highlighter, I use one from Hourglass that came in a Sephora Favorites kit (Get Your Glow On or something like that) or I use Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer (Color 2 Shim Beige).  I also have a deluxe sample of something from Burberry that I like as well.

I use Guerlain Meteorites every day as my finishing powder.  The Meteorites are from a couple of summers ago.  Most people didn't like this particular edition because they have virtually no shimmer--which is why I like them!

Ciate's packaging though.. 😄

My go-to highlighter is the one from the TF Sweet Peach Glow palette. 

Some of my most loved highlighters at the moment include:

Becca Light Chaser in Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini

Becca Prismatic Amethyst

Nars Hot Sand

KVD Alchemist Holographic Palette 

MAC Pearlmatte face powder in Trophy

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Luminous Colour in shade Light 

I am hoping my local Sephora will get the Ciate highlighters so I can see them in person. 😍

I have been loving the recent Ciate blush release and the highlight looks equally cute! My current go to is the Becca mini pressed opal, milk holo in mars, and ciate blush in baby doll (the highlight marbled part). 

I'm not a huge fan of highlighting, but when I do, I use either Becca Opal Poured sparingly, MAC "Trophy" Pearlmatte Face Powder, or Son & Park Highlight Cube for something subtle.

Love the packaging on those new Ciate ones! Go-to.... hmmmm. It's too hard to pick just one :D. Loving the new Becca Light Chasers, KVD Alchemist, MAC EDS, Pat McGrath Skin Fetish, Milk Supernova, LOVE Illamasqua Deity (should have bought a back up) and some old school MAC ones. Those are probably my favorite... wish they still had them. And I know I am missing a few in there 😄

@veronika23Deity is back in stock on the UK website!

Thanks so much for the alert @SydBristow!  It was up at Beauty Bay too and I managed to get another 🙂

@KatieBT

This formula looks stunning.. I love creamy highlighters as they blend so well. I've always had powder highlighters and I like to use a translucent powder on top of them to get a more natural and subtle finish.

I'm going to check the Ciatè in Starburst.

My go-to favorite at the moment: BURBERRY Fresh Glow Highlighter in Pink Pearl. It is extremely reflective but not glittery.

Thank you for posting. 

Thank you for this post! I am looking to get one of the new Becca duo chrome ones,  but I'm using a loose powder by Hynt Beauty. 

These highlighters look great!  I have a soft spot for the Becca ones (Opal was my first highlight love) but lately I've been enjoying the ones with more of a shift like Becca Amethyst or the ABH Moon Child kit.

This summer it's been either Tom Ford a Reflects agile (darker shade) or Becca Rose Gold in the Chrissy x Becca palette. They both have been sitting out on my vanity and are beautiful for day or night. 

Actually, I love the look with milk holographic supernova.  Been trying to find a product that can replicate the color without being as heavy feeling.  Becca prismatic and lightchaser have me in highlighter heaven!

I like to rotate through the shades I own, but I have complete or almost complete collections of Becca and Laura Geller. Those are my favorite formulas and seem to wear the longest on me. Lately though, I've been really impressed with Nudestix! I have the shade Illumni-Naughty and it's really nice for a subtle on-trend halo. 

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 06.21_WNW.jpg
  • chubby.jpg
  • Becca Cheek Highlight.jpg
testing