cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Glow Recipe

05.24_WNW.jpg

This week, we at Sephora would like to give a shout out to one of our exciting new brands, Glow Recipe. This Korean skincare brand combines natural ingredients, gentle hydration, and heavenly, silky textures to create soothing, next-level skincare. Check out a couple of their top products:

Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask smooths skin and boosts radiance overnight with watermelon and hyaluronic acid. The mask boasts a luxuriously bouncy texture and a revolutionary formula that won’t transfer to your pillow while you sleep, yet remains breathable. It removes dead skin cells while imparting lasting hydration for softer, brighter skin.

Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser transforms from gel to foam to cleanse, hydrate, and tone. Skin is left clean, but never dry or tight thanks to a pH-balanced formula and a healthy dose of hyaluronic acid. Blueberries provide an antioxidant boost as well as gentle, skin-smoothing AHAs. –Kris G.

What’s your favorite K-Beauty product? Show & tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Glow Recipe

I would love to try these products, any chance there are plans to bring them to Canada soon? I'm assuming it's a labeling issue (not bilingual).

Edit: dang, I just realize this is an old thread! I knew this brand has been around on the US site for awhile now. Sorry! But while we're here, ARE there any news/updates on potential release in Canada @KatieBT? 😄

That's cool but why we cant have it in Sephora Canada? This is ridiculous...

Has anyone tried the watermelon glow sleeping mask?? I would love to hear some thoughts on whether people think it is worth it now that it has been out for a while! It always seems to be going in and out of stock so it must be popular at the very lease!

Whoever gets their hands on these first- I think it's valid that we all want to hear feedback 🙂

I'm with @veronika23 and @bonafide11 in wishing these get to Canada @KatieBT! I love sleeping masks and would love to try this one.

And agree with @lostaloha that asian sunscreens are THE BEST. They're lighter, less greasy, and wear better under makeup. I struggled with wearing sunsceen daily before I found asian sunscreens. 

Was soooo excited to see these on the site, can't wait to try them both!! I'm obsessed with k-beauty, I love too cool for school's products as well as Etude House base and lip products.

@KatieBT.  Ahhh man! Thanks for the info!

@veronika23 Shucks, I didn't realize these weren't coming to .CA  😞  The brand isn't launching just yet but I'll bet that if the brand sees a lot of interest maybe that could change!

Ohhh I am the k beauty queen hehe! Well not quite but k beauty is a big part of my collection. Sulwhasoo makes my favorite products, my skin really loves them. Also holika holika has great cream blushes!

I'm currently in love with serums. I've been trying to do the 10 (or more) step Korean Skin Care everyday with what I already have. I have the Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos that I use as my daily night serum, and the DE C-Firma Day Serum for daily day-time use. I also like to pull out my Farsali Unicorn Tears (Unicorn Essence is the name of the permanent edition) and use that before applying my Drunk Elephant for my follow-up serums to really absorb. I know these aren't Korean products, it's just what I've been using myself 🙂

I really enjoy the Caolion Hot and Cool Pore Pack duo. It is a little harsh, but you really can feel it working and I see results. I also really like Boscia's cleansers, I have several.

Before, I always thought sheet masks were just a huge gimmick. Although I'd tried them, I didn't really see a difference. But recently, I've been swearing by them. It's so fun mixing them in with my normal skin care routine and trying out different kinds. I plan on ordering a sheet mask subscription called Facetory very soon. I've never done any kind of monthly subscriptions, but this one drew me in.

I've been trying to make a list of all the things I want from Peach & Lily but I keep finding more. I'll definitely return to this thread when I finally purchase 🙂

I have both of these products in my basket and am just waiting for a good promo code to hit "buy".

I looked over the ingredients and these look pretty promising 🙂

My favorite K-Beauty product is sunscreen!  No fear-mongering or pandering buzzwords, Asian sunscreens are the best!! (there is nothing wrong with chemical sunscreens!)

Will these be coming to Sephora Canada @KatieBT? I agree with @bonafide11 and would love to try as well!  Not sure I am using any K-Beauty products at the moment though.

I don't think I'm using any "K-beauty" products.  If I am, it's because I chose the product for the product and not because it's K-beauty.

Bring these to Canada! Would love to try them. I'm starting to get into essences and mists from K-beauty brands. Those are my fav products right now.

I'm absolutely in love with my Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask. It was an impulse buy, not expensive at all, and it makes my skin feel great the next morning.

I would love to try that Glow Recipe watermelon mask, though. Promise me bouncy skin and I am yours ;).

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • 05.24_WNW.jpg
testing