cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Get Glowing

glowing 5.13.jpg

The sun is out and it’s time to shine. Just in this week—check out our latest shine-enhancing products to give skin and hair a soft glimmer. - Kris G. 

Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor-Made Bronzing Powder 

This versatile palette feature four bronzer shades to sculpt and highlight while getting your sunkissed glow on. The pillowy powders come in six different compacts, each with four shades to match all skintones and can easily adapt as your shade changes in the sunnier months. 

NARS Hot Sand Illuminator 

NARS has brought back their limited-edition Hot Sand illuminator. This flattering tone brightens and evens while adding a hint of a natural-looking glow for a beautifully dewy look. Deceptively sheer and virtually weightless, it can be applied all over or just used as a highlighter on certain parts of the face. 

Klorane Mask with Magnolia 

Ever notice how shiny magnolia leaves are? One of our newest brands, Klorane, has managed to bottle that shine in this nourishing hair mask. The extract from magnolia leaves is used to smooth the hair cuticle for protection and maximum shine, leaving hair supple, manageable, and dazzling.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Get Glowing

Dior rouge lipsticks, I wish Swan was available online.

Re: What's New Wednesday: Get Glowing

I think it's been up a bit longer than a week but I can't say enough about the Urban Decay afterglow blushes. Great pigment, buildable, and "Bittersweet" is a purple color I've looked for for a long time. I have Rapture and Bang as well, and am so happy I am considering more! 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • glowing 5.13.jpg
testing