Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Fresh Umbrian Clay Mask

04.19_WNW.jpg

Fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask

To celebrate this iconic product and mineral-rich Umbrian clay, Fresh has partnered with Rometti Ceramics Workshop in Umbria, Italy—a team that mines clay from a local quarry and respects a hands-on approach—to design special limited-edition packaging. This three-in-one purifying clay treatment can be used as a mask, a daily deep cleanser, or a gentle spot treatment to minimize imperfections. Enriched with Umbrian clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, the soothing formula balances and clarifies skin, helping to improve the appearance of pores, combat excess oil, and leave skin looking healthier than ever before. –Tracy J.

What's your go-to mask? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Fresh Umbrian Clay Mask

My favorite is the Peter Thomas pumpkin mask, I'm also rotating between the ones in my photo. I can only use the pumpkin one, once a week. I can use the Rose Stem, Blue Marine and Cucumber 

Mask every other day and the 24k gold, mud mask and pumpkin mask once a week, one of the three not all three once a week.  I've been trying to use 3 mask a week. 

I do have a sample tube of a fresh mask that I do want to try, I've just not got around to it, maybe I'll do that this weekend 🙂 

IMG_3421.JPG

I love sheet masks!  I use Karuna the most since those are the ones I have.  I want to try the PTR gold sheet mask!   I have the one in the jar.

Usually (when I remember) I try to put on a jar mask before I jump into my bath.  With the steam and stuff it feels like a facial and my skin is usually really soft.

Actually, I am gonna put on a mask now sinceI will be taking my bath shortly!

When I travel I love to go to the spas where they do body mask either indoor or in those outdoor mud baths.  Then you get sprayed off with a vichy shower or power jet shower.  

I remember going to the baths in Russia and was thrown out because I didn't want to take off my bikini.  The towel assistant literally yanked off my top and then tried it with my bottoms and when I shook my head....No.....she went and told someone something.  Then that lady came and asked for my ticket.  She gave me my money back and asked me to leave.  WTH????  ahahahah!  

Body masks are still my fave!  ;')

@KatieBT if you try it let me know what you think ! the directions say leave it on for at least 10 minutes, i definitely recommend leaving it on for at least 30 (if not for hours / sleeping in it). it's not harsh so you can leave it on for a long time without stressing your skin out.

@AGforever I have heard so much about the flash facial I need to try it out!

@jemly that PTR mask sounds like a miracle, I want to try it now! 

This jar is really cute!  I don't use masks because I feel like I'm suffocating.  I even have that feeling with some foundations.  The only ones (so far) that I haven't had that problem with is PTR Cucumber and Rose Gel Masks.  It was light, cool, and "watery" feeling.

This is one of my favorites, and I just recently finished my bottle. It must've been super old since it was in an old packaging format! But it worked wonders till the end. I especially loved how it would slough off dead skin cells when I used it as a cleanser!

I really love Fresh's Creme Ancienne Honey Mask. I would say that's been my go to lately because I have such dry skin.  I also have to add that I'm really liking Mahalo masks... I got samples of the petal mask and bean mask and they are on my buy list now 😄 

Sunday Riley Flash Facial! Soooooooo good!

"Backstage at NY Fashion Week, Sunday Riley combines two pumps of Good Genes and one pump of Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser for a "flash facial." Leave on for one to 10 minutes for an immediately radiant, deep detox facial."

http://www.sephora.com/good-genes-all-in-one-lactic-acid-treatment-P309308

http://www.sephora.com/ceramic-slip-clay-cleanser-P309310

that packaging is beautiful.

i have 3 HG masks. 2 available at sephora and one, unfortunately, not.

PEEL: the REN glycol lactic radiance renewal mask just has never been topped.

HYDRATE/SOOTHE/FIRM: PETER THOMAS ROTH rose stem cell bio repair mask. i love using this after a peel or clay mask. fantastic for soothing the skin, hydrating the skin, and i've also notice it brighten and tone. i lovvvvve it.

CLAY: PIXI glow mud mask. it's my fave clay mask everrrr.

runner's up:

FRESH black tea mask. i can't justify the price, but i had a large DS that i milked for a few months. i found it pleasant to use but never could tell if it was doing anything really. until i realized that everytime i used this in the morning, i had a fantastic makeup day. fan-tastic. so it's charms are subtle at first but most certainly effective when it comes to treating dehydration and toning the skin. if money were no object.......... 

I love the Umbrian line!  It's perfect for those days my skin decides to misbehave.  I apply the bar and let it dry when I want a super quick, deep cleaning mask.  I've also fallen madly in love with the Herbivore blue tansy mask!

The packaging is so cute! I really love Fresh in general. The Rose mask has to be my favorite 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos2
  • 04.19_WNW.jpg
  • IMG_3421.JPG
testing