cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Festival Season Picks

festival 4.15.jpg

You've worked hard all winter. Now it’s finally music festival season—time to rock out and have a blast! While you’re seeing and being seen on the festival grounds, check out these hot products to add to your festival look. If the festival scene isn't your thing, they work great for pool parties or just about any warm weather outing. - Kris G.

Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer

If there’s one thing that sets a festival look apart it’s bold color. These lip shades feature eye-popping shades that won’t weigh you down. The formula features a built-in primer to keep the pigment in place no matter how much you rock out. Try an ombre look or stand out from the crowd with different shades for your top and bottom lips.

Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Defense SPF 30

Of course, if you’re going to play outside, you’ll need some protection from the sun. This non-greasy sunscreen provides broad-spectrum protection while hydrating with a blend of natural oils so your skin looks and feels great. It’s also formulated without any chemical sunscreens, which can cause irritation as you sweat.

Sephora Collection Shine Beautifully Metallic Gold Temporary Tattoos

I have it on good authority that these jewelry-inspired tats are the hottest trend at a certain Southern California festival going on right now. They provide the perfect accent and gleam beautifully in the sun. Easy to apply and remove, the variety of curated designs let you express your mood and your unique style.

What's new on the site that you've got your eye on this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Festival Season Picks

Those Clinique shades are super cute and fun, I'll have to check them out before its too late! I haven't had a chance to check more of the new items but I did pick up the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet, I love the bottles with the daisies and the colorful ones on this particular scent are too cute:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi Mochi813 - I would check out the ingredients like malday did and see if you have a reaction to any of them. Everyone's chemistry reacts differently, but I have heard that Drunk Elephant is an excellent natural line. I'm on the hunt for a new moisturizer with SPF too!

What I want to try ( and what I WILL be getting this coming sunday as I am heading to my local Sephora store on that day!:D) is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Pure Mineral sunscreen with SPF 40.

I think the idea of a moisturizer WITH SPF is the best thing created for your face- especially since summer is right around the corner! 🙂 (hopefully... ? NY bring on your warm weather!? ;-D)

The Drunk Elephant sunscreen looks really interesting! I've been on the hunt for a good sunscreen since they changed the formula of the Josie Maran moisturizer. I wonder if this would be a good replacement? 

Can't wait to put my refund money to good use and try some of those Clinique lippies!! Saw them in-store and the colors look amazing!! 

Oh man, I was kind of excited to add the Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Defense SPF 30 to my list of new mineral sunscreens to try but it has coconut oil in it. I'm still on the hunt since they changed my beloved Clarins one 😞

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • festival 4.15.jpg
testing