cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Fall Nail Picks

fall nails 8.26.jpg

As the warmer months come to a close and fall fashion is just heating up, maybe you’re considering a new nail look for the season. Check out these nail picks that are hot off the presses here at Sephora—our picks for fall tips.- Kris G.

Burberry Autumn/Winter 2015 Runway Nail Set

This three-piece collection features the chicest shades right from the runway, Cadet Green, Khaki Green, and Poppy Black. Each was inspired by or used in the Burberry Autumn/Winter runway collection and features in the classic Burberry check. The formulas provide a lasting, glossy finish.

Deborah Lippmann Genie In A Bottle - Illuminating Nail Tone Perfector

This color corrector for your nails contains subtle violet pigment and light reflectors, yet goes on sheer to correct yellowing of the nail. The result is unbelievably shiny, smooth nails and whiter tips. It can be applied under color or worn alone for a more natural look. It’s the perfect companion to any nail polish.

Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London Nail Collection

Fashionista Olivia Palermo teamed up with Ciaté to create this line of vibrant, yet elegant shades that flatter all skin tones. Each polish features Ciaté’s Dual polymer Mesh Lock Technology to prolong wear and add a plumped nail look.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Fall Nail Picks

I just bought Marc Jacob's new fall 2015 lacquer in 'Poison Apple'. Next on my list is Burberry's Cadet Green. 

I've got my eye on the Marc Jacobs Hi- Shine Nail Lacquer in "Wine Not"

I am all over the Allure & Butter London collection!! 

http://www.sephora.com/allure-butter-london-introduce-arm-candy-nail-lacquer-collection-P399329?skuI...

Every color is classy and I can see myself putting that charcoal glitter on EVERYTHING! 

I still need to grab the Dior fall polish in Darling Blue. Ughh it looks so beautiful. Dior does blue polish so well.

That Deborah Lippmann Genie in a bottle has caught my eye as I am currently obsessing over all things sheer. The mini Formula X Sheer Strength from the last Rouge event started it as it has really impressed me. I've already picked up a full size and see more in my future!

This new Hair Kit looks like a great way to test out this brand I have never heard of: http://www.sephora.com/style-with-verb-set-P399987?skuId=1743426

I have my eyes on the Burberry polish! it looks so nice 🙂

Candace, any word on when the Nirvana dry shampoo will be released?

I was told last month that it was mid august but that didn't happen 😞 

I want the new Bobbi Brown!!! Hurry and show up on the Canadian site!!! 🙂

I have decided I need that Burberry polish in my life. Like it is a need not a want any longer! lol

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • fall nails 8.26.jpg
testing