Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Face AND Body Foundation

07.26_WNW.jpg

MAKE UP FOR EVER Water Blend Face & Body Foundation

Ever wish you could camouflage imperfections on the body the same way we do our face? Featuring an ultra-hydrating blend of 80 percent water and pro-vitamin B5, this lightweight, water-gel formula provides sheer to buildable coverage and a natural-looking glow—to both the face and body. The long-lasting, innovative foundation absorbs quickly, sets in place, and won’t transfer throughout the day. Available in a whopping 20 shades, simply prep, press, and roll to create a dewy, flawless finish wherever applied. –Tracy J.

Have you ever tried a body foundation? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Face AND Body Foundation

@texasgirl79 here's what the brand said about using this product for redness:

"Although it is light coverage, it is very buildable. Press into the skin using the Ellipse Blender to build the coverage and let dry between layers. Depending on the amount of redness, it can cover. If there is more intense redness, you could pair with our Step 1 Skin Equalizer- Redness Corrector or Camouflage Cream Palette #1."

Hope that helps! 

@KatieBT, thank you for the information! 😊

I was able to get the brand to provide answers for some of your questions... See below!

@k617 these shades correspond to the Ultra HD Liquid Foundation (not the previous Face and Body formula). If you don't know your HD match you should definitely get shade matched the next time you're visiting a Sephora store. 

@candygirl438 Yes, this formula works well on all skin types, including combo/oils skin. 

@angel7594 this product does contain fragrance, it's the same scent as the Step 1 Skin Equilizers. The formula is long lasting and dries quickly, however it isn't 100% transfer-proof. To reduce this you can apply a setting spray after application. 

@texasgirl79 I am not sure if this works for redness but just asked so fingers crossed!

If any of you end up trying this let us know what you think 🙂 

I have been curious about this foundation for a while.  I have some redness on my cheeks, but I wonder how this would even it out. 

I want to try this 🙂

I have not tried a body foundation before. I would certainly be interested in this product; especially if it does not transfer onto clothing or contain added fragrance.

I have combination/oily skin, do you think this foundation can work with me ? Thanks !

I'm interested to try this, but have too many "active" foundation products I'm currently using. I still have partially full jars of the old MUFE Face & Body and am very interested in how the new Water Blend compares. The old Face & Body was my go-to and only foundation for a very long time, until my skin started changing and it no longer worked for me. I might revisit the old foundation again because it did a pretty good job of covering minor perfections and evening out skin tone, great for those who have good skin already but would like sheer coverage.

I used to use #20 + #32, and #34 if I am tanned. I always found the colour selection to be lacking, although the old formulation was very forgiving since it's so sheer. Hopefully I'll be able to find a match in this new formula. Seems like Y305 might be a match!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • 07.26_WNW.jpg
testing