cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Estee Edit Loves

03.02_WNW.jpg

Own your makeup looks with these must-haves from the The Estée Edit collection. Perfect for the unapologetic beauty guru, they’ll leave you dreaming of transformative lip colors and versatile eye makeup for creative looks. Here are some must-haves that can easily be customized to fit your desired look. What are you waiting for? –Lauren P.

Beam Team Hydrate + Glow

Some days you need a little pick-me-up. Flaunt a glowing complexion and even out your skintone with the Beam Team Hydrate + Glow. Skin gets instantly luminous with this cream which hydrates with two levels of radiance in one product: hyaluronic acid to moisturize and a touch-on concentrate that leaves a high-impact shimmer. Just wear it alone, or with makeup—over, under, or blended. It’s just the highlighter you need to steal the spotlight.

Lip Flip Shade Transformer

Find your lipstick’s counterpart with the Lip Flip Shade Transformer. This formula brings a touch of magic to your go-to lipstick shade by turning up or turning down its color. The Yellow color brightens up your lipstick, while the Black shade deepens it. It’ll let you customize a lip look that’s truly all your own.

The Edgiest Kohl Shadowstick

Get ready for bold, lasting eyes with your new secret weapon. This shadowstick is a shadow and liner in-one that can be worn on the waterline. Or, glide it on for kohl-lined or smoky eyes. With a built-in sharpener and shades that won’t budge, it lets you swipe on an array of looks with a dose of attitude.

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Estee Edit Loves

@kalex I was missing out I only had mood lipstick... and nail polish...

Anonymous Insider

@Titian06 I love purple eyeliner too.

I vaguely recall having something like the Lip Flip Shade Transformer when I was a teenager.  I think it was a single lipstick that was half black and half white?  Does anyone else remember this?

I'm a sucker for purple eyeliner!  🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 03.02_WNW.jpg
testing