cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Define, Shimmer & Style

WNW_11.11_V2.jpg

Indulge in these little luxuries that will bring out your inner beauty and vastly improve your daily regimen. From sleek, voluminous hair to a perfectly contoured face to stand-out eyes and cheeks, check out three new products you will not be able to live without. –Traci J.

KEVYN AUCOIN The Contour Book The Art of Sculpting + Defining Volume II

Master Kevyn Aucoin’s “art of contouring” with this travel-friendly contour palette, featuring everything you need to redefine the look of your face. From cream and powder formulas in an array of neutral, complimenting shades, to four eye shadows in matte and shimmer finishes, this palette will make your face appear slimmer and stronger. Still not convinced? There’s an easy-to-follow how-to guide to help you sculpt, highlight, and shape.

Guerlain Eye And Blush Palette

It’s all about eyes and cheeks! This limited-edition palette comes with five iridescent eye shadows in shades ranging from champagne to plum. The four rosy-hued, highly-pigmented blushes come in matte or shimmer finishes, highlighting the cheekbones, delivering a head-turning pop of color, and creating a healthy-looking glow. Lastly, the travel-friendly, stunning, gold compact features a large mirror for on-the-go touch-ups and two applicators for a flawless finish.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Straight Setter Hair Tool Set

When it comes to beauty, there is nothing worse than a bad hair day. Boost your confidence and tame your mane with this three-piece set of bestselling hair essentials. The flat iron evenly distributes up to 410 degrees of heat, minimizes flyaways, and creates a lustrous finish. The medium round brush features temperature-resistant synthetic nylon bristles that are soft and gentle on hair, reducing frizz for faster blow-drying time. And the four sturdy styling clips hold hair in place without leaving bothersome crimp marks. Yes, please.

What's new on the site this week that' caught your eye? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Define, Shimmer & Style

@Titian06 Glad to help 🙂

It's a fave AND it's lasted 2 years?! Sounds more than worth investing in!

Thanks for checking, Katie!  I bought the LM Artists' palette in 2013.  It's one of my favorites--I use it at least once a week!

@Titian06 I hear we will not be getting the Sleek and Chic Eye palette but you may want to check out our exclusive Laura Mercier Eye Art Artists's Palette (that's a mouthful!). They both have Bamboo, Espresso Bean, African Violet and some of the others look pretty similar to Sleep and Chic 🙂 

http://www.sephora.com/artist-palette-for-eyes-P383070?skuId=1677848

@spikeorrn thanks for sharing, that lip sheer looks amazing on you! I'm tempted to try out Glitterati especially if it's hydrating because my lips get crazy chapped this time of year!

http://www.sephora.com/prismatique-lips-P402704?skuId=1760719

I just received the Surratt Prismatique Lips in Diamantee.  The texture is lovely- balmy & hydrating.  Looking forward to see how this layers over my lipsticks.  I think I need Lame next.

https://m.sephora.com/prismatique-lips-P402704

The photos are in overcast daylight over bare lips.

Spoiler
2015-11-11 17.10.30.jpg
2015-11-11 17.11.17.jpg

@karap03 have you used Kevyn Aucoin's Sculpting powder? I really want to try this kit!

@Titian06 Those colors are incredible! Let me see if we will be selling that Laura Mercier palette 🙂

I'm interested in the Laura Mercier Sleek & Chic eye palette, but it doesn't appear Sephora sells it.  😞

Product Image

I am obsessed with the Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book II. Such an amazing value and for the first time in a contour palette I love every single shade in it!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
  • WNW_11.11_V2.jpg
  • 2015-11-11 17.10.30.jpg
  • 2015-11-11 17.11.17.jpg
testing