cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Cicapair

09.21_WNW_V2.jpg

We’re excited about this new recovery system from Dr. Jart+. Calm sensitive, irritated skin or conceal blemishes and color correct redness with the Cicapair™ Collection. Each one is infused with tiger grass—inspired by the true legend of Asian tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. Its medicinal use has been recognized for centuries, and for generations, the active ingredient has also been used to help support wounded skin with inflammation, redness, or blemishes.

A green-to-beige color-correcting treatment, The Cicapair ™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 helps correct redness and protect skin from environmental aggressors. It provides SPF 30 protection from UV light, and it forms a dust barrier to protect the skin from the environment. The Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Cream soothes skin damage caused by dryness, irritation, and inflammation. Both products are also enriched with resurrection plant, houttuynia cordata, and yarrow, to enhance the look of your skin’s viability while supporting strong skin.

-Lauren P.

Do you have a favorite skin-healing ingredient? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Cicapair

@Randell of course 😄 Let us know how you like the CC!

@tsavorite I didn't know that about dimethicone so glad I got a tester, especially since physical sunscreen can also cause breakouts. Hopefully breakouts won't be an issue for me! 

Hi, @KatieBT,  Thank you for this information!  I certainly want to try this! 🙂

Lots of people complain of acne and other skin problems with the ingredient dimethicone,

so those people should read the ingredients of the CC.

@KatieBT Thanks! I just re-read your comment! I thought you said "makes an amazing primer'...totally missed the "makes for". Even better! I will try the CC version first. Thanks for the help!

@Randell no primer required, apparently the CC cream works as a primer as well as a moisturizer, color corrector and SPF. It's an all-in-one 🙂 

@jemly that Tata Harper Nutrient Complex is veryyyy intriguing! Also, I see 😛 in a lot of links, I hope it never changes!

oh my goodness i tried to post a link and it turned it into an emoji. and won't let me edit !!! ha

oh ! my fave "skin repair" treatment is TATA HARPER's replenishing nutrient complex oil. while i find it's too much for daily use, i love to apply this at night to distressed skin--perhaps to a healing spot or during / after a flight (by itself or under moisturizer)

http://www.sephora.com/replenishing-nutrient-complex-P379704?skuId=1540376&icid2=products%20grid:p37...

Thanks for the info @KatieBT! I was just going to ask the same question! Glad to hear there is a primer. Will it be available online, too?

@tsavorite in short the CC is really great for daytime and the cream is a great moisturizer or treatment. They both have ingredients to treat irritated skin and they're both super moisturizing. The CC is great for daytime use since it contains SPF and helps with color correcting (green CC cancels out redness). Looks like it's physical/mineral sunscreen because it contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide instead of the chemical ingredients found in chemical SPFs. 

I went into my local store and learned the CC also makes for an amazing primer so I'm definitely going to give this a try! 

I'm intrigued by these 2 products from Dr. Jart,  but I would like to have the difference between the two products explained clearly.  Who should use the correcting treatment SPF 30 and who should use the cream (without the SPF 30) ?  It looks like one has dimethicone and zinc oxide and the other doesn't?  Are chemical sunscreens used, or only mineral sunscreens?  These are products that I am very interested in trying.

Aloe vera! Whenever my skin burns, thanks sun, I dump some on my face and works like charm!

Both of these look really intrigueing!  I have redness in my skin and I've been breaking out like crazy on my chin.  I also had an allergic reaction to the new UD Vice lipstick (what a bummer!), so my lips are swollen, red, itchy, dry, and burning.  Benadryl has helped a lot, but it will be months before I can wear lipstick again!  I put both in my Loves list.

I saw this on the site the other day and added it to my loves list! I'm definitely intrigued by the cream. 

This looks really interesting for sure!! Tell ya what, I've never tried Dr Jart until I got a sample of the BB cream in the gold tube and it's one of my favs! I'll definitely try this!

Interesting... On the love list it goes for future purchase! 😄

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • 09.21_WNW_V2.jpg
testing