Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Cheekathon!

04.20_WNW_V2.jpg

Benefit Cheekathon Palette

A box full of beautiful blushes and bronzers from Benefit? Yes, please! This incredibly cute palette includes five bestselling, universally flattering powders for the perfect flush of color to help you “kick up your cheeks.” The cult-favorite Hoola matte bronzer lets you contour, sculpt, and define, while the baby pink Dandelion hue helps you highlight your best features. Use just a dash of rockateur in rose gold, dallas in dusty rose, or CORALista blush in coral pink to deliver natural-looking radiance to the apples of your cheeks. The soft, natural-bristle brush allows for easy application, the mirror ensures flawlessness, and the adorable cover makes this perfect for gifting. –Tracy J.

What's your go-to for a flush or bronzed glow? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Cheekathon!

Benefit chose such great people for the cheekathon promo! I LOVE Kathleen, Manny, and Patrick and am so happy to see them on Sephora!

My favorite bronzer is hoola, and dandelion is one of my favorite blushes along with most of the hourglass ones. 

My favorite blush is Perricone no Blush Blush, it gives me a nice pink flush.

I love the Benefit Hoola Box Set!! The liquid bronzer is great and so is the powder. I also use a lighter rosy tan Sephora powder bronzer and made up my own contour with it. I'm 47 and I just started wearing a BB CREAM,bc Foundation, however thin or sleek is so uncomfortable to me!! I've been using a bronzer for most of my adult life!!

Benefits Hoola liquid bronzer is so fluid and I can't even tell I'm wearing it!! Bare Minerals was my go-to if I really needed coverage.

So I'm glad I was able to purchase this palette. It's cool how you can get the full size for less. 

My favs in this palette would be dandelion ( gives a nice pink flushed look) 

But my ultimate favourite blushes would be Nars Gaiety and Nars Torrid.

Anonymous Insider

I'm really liking Nars Goulue right now too. It gives me a great sun kissed glow. Perfect with a tan!

My favorite blush at the moment is Nars Goulue. Now, that summer is coming, I will start using Nars Taj Mahal more often. I also love the Kat Von D blushes in Por Vida and Love Song.

My favorite blush has become Nars Exhibit A and Nars Almeria will always be first runner up. As for Benefit products, I think this picture kind of seals the deal for me not wanting to buy anything else from them.

This palette looks great!  I already have the holiday palette from a couple of years ago so I won't be getting this one.  My favorite is Coralista.

Right now my favorite blush is the new Minnie Mouse blush.  I like to use it over top of Benefit Majorette.

I don't use bronzer as such; I use it as a blush.  I haven't bought an individual bronzer.  I use whatever comes in the palettes I buy such as Hoola or Park Ave Princess.

I love Kathleen!! She's so delightful and kind. I really like the looks of this palette but hate the box packaging they always have for these sets. I would get it if I had any depotting skills. 

Picking only one go to blush is so hard! I'm really loving the Stila sunrise splendor convertible palette and NARS Impassioned. 

I don't bronze, but my go to contour shade is Inglot sculpting powder in  505. It's so soft and blendable. Now that summer is coming, I may pick up my DS of the chocolate soleil bronzer. 

I LOVE Rockateur and CORALista from this palette! I was so surprised that I even really enjoy the brush from it 🙂 I knew I was going to buy after seeing Kathleen Lights' pic from IG. She's too cute. This was my first Benefit cheek product and it really makes me want to try more from them!

Boo on Manny MUA.  I didn't care for his youtube video he put out with the Gerard Cosmetics founder talking poorly about another youtuber who dared to write an honest review.  Gerard Cosmetics is so low quality and low class.  Companies, like Sephora, need to do a better job vetting internet celebs before associating with them (think: Xenia of Doe Deere (in)fame(y).) 

I guess I'm not surprised to see Benefit teaming up with Manny MUA since the twins who run it have quite the reputation themselves. 

tl;dr: Manny MUA and Benefit are basic af.

Happy Wednesday!

I love Kathleenlights! My go to for a beautiful flush is the big "O" from NARS. It is so flattering on every skin tone and the sheen it gives to the cheeks is beautiful. For a bronzed glow I am loving the UD Gwen blush palette. Such pretty, glowy colors!

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • 04.20_WNW_V2.jpg
testing