cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Biossance

02.22_WNW.jpg

Biossance utilizes innovative biotechnology for squalene-based skin care products that are not only safe, but effective. The ultra-refreshing Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil effortlessly melts away long-wear makeup and impurities for a soft, hydrated complexion. Luxurious and moisturizing, the Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil brightens, visibly firms, and evens skin’s texture and tone for a healthy look. Nourish, balance, and protect skin with the lightweight, energizing Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer. –Tracy J.

What' s your favorite plant-based product? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Biossance

I'm happy to see this brand being offered at Sephora.  I was a tester when it first launched (or was about to?) a few years ago and was impressed by the original formula and later, the rose oil.  Can't wait to try out the newer offerings!

Ooh, look forward to trying these!

A probiotic moisturizer...very intriguing! Added to my loves.

I am excited we will see this brand on Canadian side. Maybe my hunt for a new favourite cleansing oil ends here.

Thanks @KatieBT! Excited to see it! 😉

Thanks @KatieBT 🙂 That's good to know @jemly. Thx!

@veronika23 and @Mochapj it's coming! It should arrive by mid-March 🙂

@jemly that's some sad trivia but I'm glad Biossance is serving up the plant-based alternative! 

@KatieBT will this line be coming to Canada?  I see some things I'd be interested in trying 🙂

Thanks for the info @jemly!  As a vegetarian, I have been hesitant to use products with this ingredient knowing it can be derived from both sources, but not knowing how to tell the difference.

just a bit of trivia for those curious ! squalene is typically / traditionally derived from shark liver oil. squalane is the hydrogenation of squalene, and often plant derived. if a brand claims their squalane is derived from a plant source, it is, but if they don't make that distinction while still using 'squalane' the source can not be guaranteed (as it is not required by law to do so). this brand proudly declares their squalane as plant origin 🙂

Oh no! Not available in Canada 😞

I actually really like this line. I have rose face oil and the squalane oil. Both are great. Check out there website sometimes they have promos for trying a deluxe size for free! 

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • 02.22_WNW.jpg
testing