cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Back to Basics

WNW_10.14.jpg

Every once in a while you need a break from the hustle and bustle and just want to go back to the basics for classic looks that always knock ‘em dead. From chic nails to smooth skin to the classic red lip, here are a few hot-off-the-presses releases to help you achieve your perfect classic look. –Kris G.

Caudalie Favorites Winter Set

Any look begins with great skin. This set of brand favorites combats winter dryness and pampers skin with Caudalie’s signature vineyard-inspired ingredients. The set includes the heavenly smelling Beauty Elixir spray, a nourishing cleansing oil to remove makeup without stripping skin, a deeply moisturizing sorbet, and a hand cream—everything you need for radiant skin, whatever the weather.

Ciaté London Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London The Fashion Edit Nail Set

The perfect accent to glowing skin and soft hands is a rich, clean nail look. This set from Ciaté and Olivia Palermo was inspired by fashion shows from around the world. It includes four polishes in luxurious colors inspired by the latest looks from shows in New York, Milan, and Paris including a bold red, a powdery pink, a deep classic red, and a chic navy.

Bésame Cosmetics Lipstick & Matchbook Set

Speaking of classic red, it doesn’t get much more tried-and-true than this shade inspired by the starlets of Hollywood’s golden age. The set includes a purse-friendly matchbook of single-use lipsticks plus a full-size lipstick in a golden case—old school elegance to the core. It’s the perfect topper for the classic beauty look.

What's new on the site this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Back to Basics

Those new Bésame powders are VERY tempting... You'll have to report back and share your thoughts! I'm on the lookout for a new setting powder with brightening power 🙂

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Back to Basics

The Besame Brightening Face Powders Set caught my attention.  I've been wanting to try one of the powders, but wasn't sure which one.  I ordered the set today!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • WNW_10.14.jpg
testing