Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Back To School

The malls are empty again, which must mean school is back in session. I know we have a lot of BT'ers who are headed back to class or know someone who is, so today's picks are the perfect products to stash in a backpack (or a satchel - do people still wear backpacks?) for between class touch-ups.

readyface 9.11.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Made Simple Palette

A new look to try for everyday of the week, and a pop out compact to take it with you. Done and done.

readyface 9.11.jpg

bareMinerals READY® To Go Complexion Perfection Palette

It's been a while (longer than I'd care to remember, actually), since I had to get ready for school in the mornings, but I do remember not having a ton of time before dashing to class. This handy kit has everything you need to get a radiant complexion, even if you stayed up studying (or partying - no judgements), the night before. (And I was lying about the judgements - less partying and more studying for you, young lady!)

lip 9.11.jpg

Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip

Given my proclivity for lip products, I'd probably keep all of these suckers in my bag at the same time. But as your bag should be filled with books and not lip gloss, take one for school and one for after school (or after-after school...if it's Friday :)).

What are your back to school picks? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Back To School

@ry22 - That is an excellent school survival kit you've compiled! 🙂

Re: What's New Wednesday: Back To School

I like mini lippies, like in Bite's 15 Shades of Sephora. I just swipe them on in the morning and sick them in my pocket. I love Boscia's Blotting Linens because my school doesn't have AC and it gets hot in the summer. I love rollerballs, especially Viva La Juicy, because you can put it on without smelling up the hall and bugging your locker-neighbor. Also, I love deluxe samples of lotions/hand creams because the air in my school gets supper dry. I always carry around one of those mini mirrors that come with the gift cards. Finally, in case of a hangnail or other nail emergency, I bring a set of clippers.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
  • readyface 9.11.jpg
  • readyface 9.11.jpg
  • lip 9.11.jpg
testing