cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Autumn Arrivals

wnw_09.30_3.jpg

Sweater weather is upon us, which means it’s time to cast your summer essentials aside and update your regimen. Check out these three products that are guaranteed to help you channel your inner autumn beauty. -Tracy J.

Bobbi Brown Greige Eye Palette

In search of the perfect eye shadow palette for autumn? Bring out your inner beauty with these classic neutrals that deliver a flawless warm glow. This must-have eight-pan palette features earthy tones and matte-to-metallic finishes that you can mix and match for endless day-to-night looks. The silky powder shadows provide sheer color payoff, go on smoothly, blend easily, and won't crease, flake, or fade.

Marc Jacobs Decadance

The perfect fall fragrance (and definitely my go-to spritz), Marc Jacobs Decadence is sensual, luxurious, and woody. It includes sultry top notes of Italian plum, iris flower, and saffron with heart notes of Bulgarian rose, jasmine sambac, and orris. Base notes of vetiver, papyrus woods, and liquid amber bring to mind a night on the town. And the bottle is pure glamour, featuring a deep green python print cap and fashionable gold chain with a black tassel.

Marc Jacobs The Sofia - Five Piece Petites Le Marc Lip Crème Collection

Bolder looks are equally stunning this season, and the berry pout is pure perfection. This giftable, sophisticated collection includes five deluxe-sized Le Marc Lip Crèmes that deliver up to 10 hours of wear and creamy, vibrant pigment. Lips are fully saturated in hydrating ingredients to leave them moisturized, smooth, and plump-looking. This curated range of bestselling reds is not only great for the cooler weather, it comes with a trendy patent leather pouch designed by the man, Marc Jacobs himself.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Autumn Arrivals

The Sofia set looked so amazing, I marched into the store and had them dig it out of the back for me. Didn't want to wait a week for shipping! The MJ clutches and bags are always so nice, wasn't letting my 7 year old steal this one for play hehe. Syd, I think I need that Givenchy palette now too!

I can't wait to take a sniff of that MJ Decadence scent.
Just look at that packaging, adorbs!

Marc Jacobs, you've done it again! Syd, I may have just fallen in love with that Givenchy palette...

Money Flying Away Emoji.jpg

I think this is new and I am having a hard time keeping myself from buying it!

Don't know how to credit the photo, it was on Pinterest.  It's hard to find any swatches of this yet.

http://www.sephora.com/palette-metallic-reflection-P400221?skuId=1755867

metallics.jpg

Same here. I loved Sofia the first time I saw it and this larger pic just makes me want it more!

I agree. There is not a color in Sofia not speaking to me.

I think I the Sofia looks amazing - I would like to go swatch in store first if possible. Also interested in the dry shampoo set, and eagerly awaiting the skin wonderland set! Hoping Sephora also gets the Burberry highlighter!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • wnw_09.30_3.jpg
  • metallics.jpg
  • Money Flying Away Emoji.jpg
testing