cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: At-Home Spa

WNW_11.04_v2.jpg

The holidays are nearly upon us and for some of us that means a bit of extra stress to go along with the frivolity. To help you relax and ease into the season of dinners with extended family and shopping in crowded malls, we at Sephora have lined up our picks for giving yourself a relaxing at-home spa experience. So indulge to your heart’s content and come a little closer to finding your inner peace. –Kris G.

Clarisonic Mia 2 Lavender Hydration Skin Cleansing System

The famously gentle, yet effective cleansing power of the Clarisonic Mia 2 is paired with rich and luxurious products for skin like the bestselling Soy Face Cleanser from Fresh, Glamglow THIRSTYMUD mask, and Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb. This set allows you to cleanse, nurture, and moisturize skin for a fresh complexion and a sense of calm.

Tony Moly Age-Defying Snail Hydro-Gel Face Mask

Snail gel may sound a bit weird, but this K-Beauty secret softens, repairs, and brightens like nothing else. This anti-aging mask is great as part of your K-Beauty ritual or just on its own. The infusion of sea algae extract and traditional Korean herbs nourish and protect skin as the mask soothes your troubles away.

SHOW BEAUTY Pure Treatment Oil

While you’re relaxing, don’t forget your hair. This multifunctional oil helps to add shine and smooth the cuticle for stronger, more manageable hair. Argan oil and coffee extract condition, while ginger root stimulates the scalp to support blood circulation and hair growth. You can use it as a daily hydrator, but for a true spa experience, try using it as a deep nourishing treatment. Just apply it, wrap your hair in a towel, and let the oil do the rest.

Is there anything new on the site that's caught your eye? Show and Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: At-Home Spa

I've been obsessed with the foot masks lately.  Especially with sandals being a daily staple....s1781442+sw-62.jpg

Anonymous Insider

With my busy schedule, I get very little time to take care of myself and out of everything, what gets neglected the most are my precious locks. I’ve jotted down techniques for doing a hair spa at home that worked super well for me. What’s more, it did not burn a hole in my pocket! The best part is that you’ll find all the ingredients at home easily and the treatment takes close to no time at all. Read more

https://magicpin.in/blog/hair-spa-home/

Ooooh good idea, ladies. #suckersforpackaging

LOL @malday, I was thinking the same thing.  I would use it and refill with whatever oil I like.  I sort of want to refill it with a pretty colored oil, like SR Flora or Herbivore Lapis. 😄

@mochapj @candacebt I'm tempted to get this and just refill it with whatever oil I may have just because it's so pretty. Mocha, it would match your new setup perfectly!

@candaceBT - that's like 90% of the reason I want it.  It's SO PRETTY!!!

@Mochapj - I love that bottle! Is it ridiculous that I want it just for my vanity?

I'm with you @candacebt

candacebt wrote:

@Mochapj - I love that bottle! Is it ridiculous that I want it just for my vanity?

That show beauty bottle is just gorgeous!

@Mochapjthe bottle is what caught my eye too!

I literally am loving everything I am seeing on the Sephora website! It's all so exciting with all of the Christmas gifts and specials that are being released! There are things I want for sure. But my list is too long. Lol;)

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • WNW_11.04_v2.jpg
testing