cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: April 3

Guest contributor alert!

Today’s What’s New Wednesday is brought to you by Amber, copywriter extraordinaire for sephora.com. She sees which products are going live on the site early so she gets the added job perk of trying them out (so jelly)!

Here are the new products she’s loving this week:

givenchy.jpg

Givenchy Le Rouge

"I’ve been having motorcycle dreams lately and this lipstick dressed in a genuine leather component is all too fitting. The revved-up reds and pinks will flatter any pout and the semi-matte finish makes lips feel soft and buttery. I’m currently rocking Brun Createur, a dusty rose that is simultaneously darling and daring—so ready for the open road."

sc sunscreen.jpg

Sephora Collection 8 Hr Mattifying Moisturizer Sunscreen

"I’m perfectly aware of the importance of sunscreen, but I was always hesitant to make it a regular part of my skincare routine. Thankfully, this mattifying formula has me safely smiling in the sun without feeling reflective or sticky. It’s lightweight and wears like a secret under other makeup. And since it’s good to go for eight hours, I don’t have to fuss with reapplying on the clock."

flowerbomb rose.jpg

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose

"This new take on the ever-popular Flowerbomb is a delicious spring treat. The effervescent top notes of tangerine, bergamot, and tea remind me of the handfuls of jellybeans I’ve recently consumed, but the spicy hint of pink pepper keeps it from being overly candied. When I wear this fragrance I don’t even mind skipping dessert."

What is new on the site that you're dying to try? Show & Tell in the comments!

See what's new: http://seph.me/13cr5Ez

Re: What's New Wednesday: April 3

Omg Just had to make an order for the 100 pointers

Anonymous Insider

@beautylovingirl  maybe, but I meant I ordered the lipsticks! 😛  I'm a little finnicky with buying eyeshadow since it's used so infrequently, I'm sure that the Givenchy eye palette will look lovely on you though, beauty buddy 😛 

Anonymous Insider

@MoreGun- You will lovezzz those Givenchy shawdows.Theyz are sweeet.

Anonymous Insider

I really want to try the variation on Flowerbomb!  Just to sate my curiosity, otherwise I've already gone for the Givenchy and it's AMAZING, curious about the Stila Convertible (coming as a deluxe sample), and I like the Smashbox palette, but I'm kind of reserved when it comes to eye shadow palette since I don't use eyeshadow very often.  I also am enjoying the Aqualillies color from Tarte, but I know that despite loving turquoise it does not look good on my face. 😛

Anonymous Insider

@Candace- I got those too!

Anonymous Insider

@diana- I just ordered the Givenchy palette. I'm pretty excited I loooove those colors!

@sephoramusthave - OMG! I just realized that we have deluxe 100 pt samples available in Stila Convertible Color (peony) and the Brun Createur color of the Givenchy lipstick RIGHT NOW.

Check it out!> http://seph.me/10y1Qqi

ooh Diana. That's purrrrrty.

Those Givenchy lipsticks look GORGEOUS, I love the packaging and the colors look fabulous! 

I really like the new Givenchy palette "Private Felted Nudes" which have super soft earthy tone with one pearly pink pop of color:

GPFN.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I'll be close to a store Thursday, now I have more incentive to stop in!

@lylysa - I love the original Flowerbomb too, so I'm super interested in this one! I do most of my shopping online (for obvious reasons), but this might requre a special trip to the store.

@sephoramusthave - The packaging on the Givenchy lipsticks is SO lush, I love it when my lip products feel expensive, lol. That alone makes it worth a try for me. And the colors look beautiful.

Also there are so many girls here who SWEAR by Stila Convertible Color (I've been running Daily Obsessions for over 2 years now, so I know).

I see that a new Stila Convertible Color has some out, so I'm dying for that! I have Lillium and I love it so much!! I remember the Givenchy lipsticks...their 05 candy shine was my go to for a long time, went through 2-3 tubes of that color alone. I need to get it again 😄

I totally saw that take on Flowerbomb and am suppppppper curious!!!!! I really enjoy the original, and the addition of tangerine, tea, and pink pepper sounds interesting. I love citrus notes and I do have a limited edition Burberry scent with pink pepper which I find to be just the right amount of power so this sounds like it's right up my alley!

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos4
  • givenchy.jpg
  • sc sunscreen.jpg
  • flowerbomb rose.jpg
  • GPFN.jpg
testing