Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: Amuse Bouche Vault

11.15_WNW.jpg

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Vault Collection

The best of Bite Beauty in one must-have collection. This set includes 38 striking, vivid, mini lipsticks crafted by hand using Bite’s low-heat process, which preserves a balanced blend of nutrients, vitamins, and omega oils that are essential for healthy-looking lips. With an array of color options ranging from pale pink to deep burgundy to brick red, each easy-glide lipstick delivers weightless coverage, long-lasting wear, and optimal hydration–for a pout that pops! These gorgeous lipsticks come housed in a shiny gold, beautifully branded box that’s great for gifting during the holiday season and beyond.

What are your favorite holiday vaults? Show & Tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: Amuse Bouche Vault

My favorite?  More like favorites.

The UD 20 year vault.  I was able to get this from Sephora using my rewards points (thank you Sephora!!) and am still so in awe I haven't touched it.  It's just stunning.  What a great perk for Sephora to have offered.

And the Bite one pictured here.  Had this come out during the rouge sale I would have ordered it.  But I ended up already calling to get a discount on the TF cool palette so was too lazy too call the rouge line again (awful, but so it goes).

Others from years past...

The TF lips and boys vault from last year.

The KVD studded kiss lipstick set from last year.

Not a vault, but sort of, the Pinrose set of perfume minis.  Perfume vaults would be amazing.

Probably more, but that's what comes to mind.

vault.jpg

What a beautiful set! 😍 Adding to my Christmas wish list for sure!

The Bite Amuse Bouche vault is my favorite 😄 I can't wait to try them all on!

2016-11-16 20.40.20.jpg

It's so beautiful. ❤️ 

Mine was definitely the Drunk Elephant AHA set. It was a great deal! 

This is by far one of my favorite sets that was released! I love the variety and the formula. As a makeup addict, I feel triumphant when I even make a dent in a lipstick let alone finish one. I think that these are a great option for makeup lovers who just want to add colors to beginners who want a jump start to there collection. Since I barley ever finish a lipstick, I love the minis in this set. 

I want to add this set to my wishlist! It would be fun to share it with my mother, or a friend. 🙂

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • 11.15_WNW.jpg
  • 2016-11-16 20.40.20.jpg
  • vault.jpg
testing