Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: All About Hair

hair 8.13.jpg

It's All About the Hair

-Kris G., Product Copywriter

Whether you have fine, straight strands or full kinks and curls, let’s not kid ourselves—managing those locks can be an uphill battle. Here are a few of our newest recruits to help you emerge victorious from even your worst hair mornings. From taming frizz to volumizing and giving you maximum silky shine, this week’s highlighted newcomers were designed for healthy, gorgeous hair.

Phyto Huile Soyeuse

Healthy hair is beautiful hair. This super lightweight oil adds instant shine and manageability to even the most lackluster locks. Just massage it into hair and blowdry as usual to protect against static, frizz, and split ends. The ingredients are 98 percent botanical oils that lock in moisture for healthier, shinier hair.

Briogeo Curl Charisma™ Rice Amino + Avocado Leave–In Defining Crème

If the dry heat of summer is leaving you dreading morning frizz, this is the cream for you! It defines and shines with botanical oils like avocado and tomato extracts to stop frizz in its tracks. The lightweight formula means hair never feels greasy or weighted down, and there’s no need to wash it out. Just leave it in there and let it work its frizz-kicking magic for soft, bouncy curls.

Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1

This unique spray does it all—volumizes, adds texture, and works as a dry shampoo. Get the most out of second-day hair. This spray contains tiny micropourous minerals that absorb oil and add flexible texture at the same time. They also provide UV protection to help color last longer and provide just the right amount of flexible hold for a perfect second-day look.

What's new on the site this week that's caught your eye? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: All About Hair

I'm definitely excited to try the Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1! I love all of the products I have tried from Drybar and I am obsessed with dry shampoo so I have a feeling I would love this one. 😉

<3, Randee

During the Rouge Reception, my cousin purchased the Living Proof Texturizing Mist and has since fallen in love!!!!

At the last event she purchased the Restore Leave-In treatment for her damaged/split ends and grown to liking LP (along with the generous samples the rep gave us for the PHD line) so this time around she was really apt to trying and learning more. She snagged the PHD kit with the travel size styling cream, shampoo, and conditioner as well.

My cousin's hair is on the finer side and her roots get oily quickly so she wanted something to give hair a bit of texture, shape, and body. The LP rep explained how this was a salt-free texturizing formula so it wouldn't dry hair out or leave any sticky residue/sensation (she misted it into our palms and when dry, sure enough, our hands felt clean still). 

This week my cousin came over and had her hair up in a little bun and when she took it down her ends and hair looked so voluminous! Her ends were slick straight and flat, her hair looked full and amped up! She was all "I feel like I have so much hair I don't even know what to do with it!" Haha! 😄

Anonymous Insider

Ohh... I think I missed the Drybar Triple Sec when I was going over the awesome newness!  I'm always looking for "2nd day hair" products & this one looks like a winner 🙂  I love that it has color protection 😉

The Living Proof Instant Texture Mist is also on my shopping list.  That textured beachy/beadhead look is always super sexy!!

I want the Drybar Triple Sec! I love my B&B Thickening Dryspun Finish, but it doesn't really add texture, it's better for sleeker looks for me. This sounds a little more like the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray which I love and can't purchase at Sephora 😉

Oh interesting. The Drybar Triple sec has caught my eye for sure! I may just give it a try. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • hair 8.13.jpg
testing