Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Alchemist Palette

12.14_WNW_V2.jpg

Kat Von D Alchemist Palette

The newest magical inspiration from Kat Von D is here! Seven years in the making, the Alchemist palette features four holographic shades that transform eyes, lips, and face with color-shifting shimmer. The shades can be layered over eye shadow, lipstick, or applied wherever. Each of the shades catches the light from different angles for a spectrum of luminizing special effects.

What’s your go-to holographic look? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Alchemist Palette

Ordered mine!  Resistance was futile!  Can't wait to try it out! 🙂

Finally got mine!!! YAY! Posted some quick thoughts in the KVD thread if anyone is interested.

Off topic but I wish the palette had more product!!

I should get mine tomorrow!!! Cross fingers!!!!  WOO-HOOOOO!

@liv545 haha I feel your pain! 

@sarahshter thanks for sharing your video!! Those colors are gorgeous, I can't wait to see everyone get creative with the different duo-chrome effects! 

I reviewed this item a few days ago.  I bought the item on a system glitch.  I reviewed it on this link:  https://youtu.be/CstgQlr05Sg

What time on the 18th is this available? What time zone? Debating trying to stay up to get my hands on this!

I'm so excited for this to come out tomorrow! KVD has become one of my favorite brands and I can't resist duochrome shades. This palette will be so much fun to play with, it looks very versatile!

So I know as a VIB/Rouge we ger earlier access but is the price the same for everybody? I think that price is great!

I want to get it but please let it stay in stock till Jan 1st. Lol It may very well be my first purchase of 2017 😉

@KatieBT You're fine! I already knew when it was coming out, just joking. This has been a glorious week of hauls already for me. I need to hide my credit card from myself.

@liv545 human error I thought it would be available 😕 

@ThatGurl16 VIB and Rouge can purchase online on 12/18 and it will be released to everyone online on 12/22. This will be available in stores on 12/26. This goes for US and Canada!

Does anyone know when this is actually going to be released? It just says coming soon and there is no option to be notified by email. 

I feel like "It's here." Implies it is purchasable......which it isn't yet... at least not to me...on the app. Sephora...you should feel guilty for the misleading post and like ummmm sell me the palette.... Actually if we're being honest you don't need to feel guilty....but you should sell me the palette anyway cuz I needs it. Lol. I kid I kid. I can't wait to get my hands on this beauty though. The packaging alone makes it worth it.

This looks like a gorgeous set of iridescent color-shifting pigments... But holographic? Maybe not. I know, this makes me completely pedantic. No one is ever sad about beautiful iridescent colors.

Ok how did I miss this one??? I've loved Kat Von D's artistic talents since she first appeared as an unknown substitute tattoo artist on the TV show Miami Ink. She is a master artist of shade, light and color!!! I'm so happy for her success in this manner as so many amazing artists go unrecognized. I hope this set gets restocked soon as I would love to get one!

I watched the video on the product page, it was amazing!  I've never tried holographic makeup but now I want to try!

I haven't tried holographic looks yet, but I can't wait to see swatches from BT people!

This is another one of those trends I'll have to ease into.

I am SO excited for this! I love anything with color shift!

hehe, i love how so far it is just you and me when it involves KVD!!

@veronika23

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 12.14_WNW_V2.jpg
testing