cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What’s New Wednesday: 2016 Resolutions

01.20_WNW.jpg

Got a lot of resolutions to start chipping away at for the new year? If you need a break from all that hard work, check out these exciting products that just might give you a fresh perspective. From bright cheeks, to a glowing natural look, these will start anyone off on the path to making those resolutions happen! -Kris G. 

Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Hawaiian Sea Water & White Clay Mask

Start your look with clear skin with this purifying mask. It features a blend of pure Hawaiian sea water and Amazonian white clay to detoxify and clear pores without stripping skin.

BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation

Maybe the best look is the most natural. This water-light, buildable foundation offers weightless coverage and just a hint of luminosity. It blurs imperfections to leave a natural, soft-focus glow that perfectly matches your skintone.

Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush

For a fresh flush, try out this this innovative blush that turns cheeks into works of art. The duo of complementary tones comes in seven stunning combo shades and stays vibrant for up to 24 hours.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye? Show & tell!

Re: What’s New Wednesday: 2016 Resolutions

I bought  Kat Von D's Shade and Light blush in Morticia and Gomez and I love it! I find the pigmentation is good and the light and dark colours are both very nice 🙂

Hi Katie

I saw the Give Me More Nude Lips set on the Canada site main page (on mobile) for $33 but it's not listed on the site. Will we be getting this in Canada?

My resolution is to use up some of my huge collection, so I'll watch the new collections from afar!

The Wei sheet masks have caught my eye! The test-tube packaging is very unique and I purchased one of the Rice Sprout masks during my mini sheet mask haul during the 2X skin care points event. I haven't used it yet, but I can't wait to!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • 01.20_WNW.jpg
testing