We just launched a new brand at Sephora called Pretty Vulgar and, as you may be able to tell, the brand is all about beauty contradictions. Pretty Vulgar embraces all personalities from sweet to, well, vulgar. Their quality products are bundled up in unique and adorably vintage packaging! Let's discuss the brand's drool-worthy product…
- The Pretty Birdie Eyeshadow Palette features 12 pigmented shades that come in matte and shimmery finishes. The majority of these creamy, blendable pigments come in vibrant shades with a several neutral tones as well.
- The On Point Liquid Eyeliner Pen is a long-wearing and pigmented eyeliner with packaging that emulates a traditional calligraphy pen.
- The Feathers Mascara features a long-wearing formula that is volumizing and also enriched with pro-vitamin B5 and sodium hyaluronate to maintain healthy lashes. The rose gold, bird cage packaging is distinctively gorgeous.
- My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipsticks all come in a metallic finish and offer a variety of lustrous, bright hues and everyday neutrals.
- The Lock It In Makeup Setting Spray sets your makeup, refreshes it throughout the day and rehydrates your skin whenever you need a pick-me-up. The pink spritzer bottle top adds an angelic touch.
What do you think of this packaging? Show & Tell!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.