cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Thursday: New Skincare

wnt asian skincare 4.9.jpg

Indulge in a satisfying at-home spa treatment and give skin some much needed TLC. Soothe, hydrate, and rejuvenate with three amazing, Asian skincare products: an antiaging eye essence, a deeply nourishing face cream, and an innovative hydrogel mask. Whatever your skin type or specific skin concern, below are some top contenders for the ultimate skincare experience.

- Tracy J.

boscia Hydrogel Masks

There’s no denying the best way to truly pamper yourself is with face masks. These innovative boscia Hydrogel Masks feature a different mask for any and every skin concern. Its two-piece design allows the mask to completely conform to your face structure for maximum absorption of active ingredients, resulting in maximum benefits. The Charcoal Pore-Minimizing Mask gently yet thoroughly purifies, smooths skin’s texture, and minimizes the appearance of pores. The Green Tea Mattifying Hydrogel Mask soothes, mattifies for a shine-free finish, and clears blemishes with a non-irritating, non-drying formula. And the Vitamin C Brightening Hydrogel Mask visibly firms, hydrates, and brightens skin. It only takes 20 minutes and you don’t need to rinse after. What’s not to love? 

Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb

Aqua Bomb: a rush of intense, refreshing hydration. How great does that sound? This luxuriously textured, lightweight gel-cream not only delivers essential moisture into skin, it minimizes the appearance of pores, neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals, and improves skin elasticity, thanks to the antioxidant-rich hydrating herb, lady’s mantle. Great for all skin types, twice-daily use, and even as a five-minute emergency moisture mask, it leaves my skin feeling super soft, completely comfortable, and healthy-looking.

AmorePacific Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essence

True beauty is revealed from within, so you don’t want your eyes looking dull and fatigued. I use AmorePacific’s concentrated Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essence every morning and night to instantly refresh and awaken my eyes. It’s formulated with Asian botanicals to brighten, visibly reduce puffiness, and create lifted-looking eyes. It contains powerful active ingredients that gently visibly correct any areas of concern: Bright T-Ferment™ from fermented green tea delivers antioxidant-powered brightening; oat extract firms and lifts; caffeine de-puffs and brightens; and hyacinth extract purifies harmful aggressors. The metal-tipped wand combined with a massage technique cools upon contact to further assist in brightening for revitalized eyes.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Thursday: New Skincare

The AmorePacific intensive vitalizing eye essence sounds divine! It wasn't on my radar before but it is now... 🙂

I really really want to try the First Aid Beauty (Oh darn, I forget what its called!) moisturizer with SPF in it. It is rated 5 stars and hopefully I will be able to pick it up at my local Sephora store next week as I am planning to head over there soon! 😉

I've really been enjoying my Belif gratis, the Aqua Bomb us my go-to now for warmer weather days when I want something refreshing, cooling, and instantly hydrating. I love that it doesn't leave my skin sticky or with any residue, my skin feels soft and even and the scent is very pleasant!

@jemly - the blush and mascara from Perricone are lovely! The foundation is too light for me but I mix it with a foundation that's too dark for me (lol) and it works really well, although I suppose that defeats the "no foundation foundation business..." 

the new ALGENIST genius ultimate peel really caught my attention. the price point did too (not in a good way). still looks like a lovely product though.

....and as a makeup/skincare hybrid: the dr. p no makeup makeup starter set ! great value, i think, as a little goes a long way with these products. the no foundation foundation and no foundation foundation serum are both too dark for me, but the most of the rest of the range (particularly the blush) sing sweetly into my ears.....

http://www.sephora.com/genius-ultimate-anti-aging-bi-phase-peel-P395113?icid2=Whats_new_toplevel_sku...

http://www.sephora.com/perfectly-polished-no-makeup-skincare-essentials-set-P395698?skuId=1699776

Love all the masks! I love boscia masks, and am excited to try these as well. That belief moisturizer looks interesting, but not sure it will work for me. I;ll make sure to pick up a sample if I can during the event this weekend!

The new brow product from Chosungah22.  I'm fascinated by the idea of the little spongy thing at the end of the wand.

http://www.sephora.com/dong-gong-minn-brow-maker-P395676?skuId=1706340

Oops... sorry, I should read and notice it said skincare...

L'occitane Pivoine line. I fell in love with Dior toner with Velvet Peony extract, and this one's also got Peony so I'm interested. I also want a Tony Moly panda stick.

I did enjoy the AmorePacific eye gel thing before this, but I'm not spending $100 for it, especially when I get the same effect from Givenchy Hydra-Sparkling gel. I see you guys now carry the rest of the Hydra-Sparkling line and now I'm interested in trying the line.....especially if Sephora have a Hydra-Sparkling skincare set for the fall holiday season. *NUDGE*NUDGE*HINT*HINT*NUDGE =P

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • wnt asian skincare 4.9.jpg
testing