Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Thursday: Hot Picks

wnw 4.30.jpg

What's New Wednesday: Hot Picks

- Tracy J

MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Bronze Fusion

Transform into a bronzed beauty with Pro Bronze Fusion from MUFE. It delivers a sunkissed glow that’s a gorgeous bronze hue yet completely natural-looking (because no one wants to appear orange). I love it because it’s a lightweight gel-powder formula, so it applies and blends seamlessly for the perfect luminosity. It comes in six shades to suit all skintones and works best when used with the Pro Bronze Kabuki Brush.

Sunday Riley Flora Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil

Say goodbye to wrinkles and dry skin with this ultra-hydrating, luxurious face oil. It’s enriched with nourishing Russian, Turkish, and Bulgarian red roses in a rich base of hydrating botanicals - high in antioxidants - to protect against environmental damage and visible signs of aging. It improves skin’s elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful-looking complexion. I like to layer it with my foundation in the morning for the ultimate glow.

Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss

This must-have lip gloss is available in 14 stunning, ultra-pigmented hues you will not be able to resist. Each gloss hydrates and defines for a fuller look and features a super-rich texture for flawless application. They come in cream and glitter finishes in fun, bold brights, neutral shades, and deep, dark tones. From Liar (medium pink nude) to Punch Drunk (bright orange) to Apocalypse (deep purple), you can create looks for a casual daytime outing or a night on the town. What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell!

Re: What's New Thursday: Hot Picks

I saw someone wearing punch drunk urban decay high color lipgloss today in ulta and I wanted it! So gorgeous on fair skin. Lovely. 

Yes, yes, and yes, to all of this. I'm dying over those new blushes, the Rouge-a-Porter lippies look gorgeous, and I do think the MUFE bronzers might actually have a color that works on me. 🙂

You guys are such enablers!!

Those new MUFE bronzers are stunning! Definitely going to have to check them out in person,

The new Givenchy Le Rouge-À-Porter lipsticks! So excited to collect them 🙂

The new Urban Decay blushes! I have my eye on like 4 or 5 of them!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • wnw 4.30.jpg
testing