Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What New Wednesday: Glam Gifts for Grads

The first email in my inbox this morning was from my Alma mater, highlighting this past weekend's commencement ceremonies. Besides just making me feel old, it also reminded me that it's graduation time. Which of course, means gifts.

So if, by chance, you have a sister, niece, cousin, daughter, or friend of a neighbor graduating this spring, we've got you covered. Here are some my favorite new sets that say, "Congrats, Grads!" (Welcome to the rest of your life, suckers.)

super stars 5.22.jpg Sephora Favorites Super Stars Beauty Essentials

I currently use every product in this kit in my beauty routine, so I can vouch for their efficacy. We also all know that if you don't already have a beauty routine, creating one from scratch can be daunting. This set of bestsellers is a great place to start (or if you need travel versions of some of your favorites, which is why I'm buying it).

fresh 5.22.jpg

Fresh Sugar Lip Lovers Kit

Let's just be honest here (we're all friends, right?) Most recent graduates most likely will not have the disposable income to spend on on high end lip treatments. But Fresh Sugar Lip might be the best thing ever, so why not treat your grad to a little lip luxury? And then apologize, because after they finish this set they'll spend all of their disposable income on lip treatments.

too faced 5.22.jpg

Too Faced Workdays to Weekend Perfect Eyes Set

This kit is basically the definition of "all-inclusive". It's got a palette of beautiful nudes, 3 of Too Faced's amazingly soft, cruelty-free brushes to apply them with, a deluxe sample shadow insurance and mascara, and a (current favorite of mine) full-size three-way liner. With their eye wardrobe complete, now all your grad will have to focus on is getting a job.

What are your picks for great graduation gifts? Show & Tell in the comments!

Shop gifts> http://seph.me/12X6ks4

Re: What New Wednesday: Glam Gifts for Grads

@marydiva - those are great suggestions! I haven't even seen that LORAC palette! SO CUTE!!!

Those would be amazing gifts! 🙂

Here are my top three picks for grad gifts:

s1496058-main-Lhero.jpg

Unique, pretty colors that are totally on trend? Yes please! Plus, it comes in a super cute clutch, so how could it be better? 🙂

s1418797-main-Lhero.jpg

Nars is so grown-up, I feel like this would be a beautiful and sophisticated gift 🙂

s1434554-main-Lhero.jpg

And of course, the best for last! I'd love one of these gel systems! 🙂

Those 3 are great Grad gifts! I think the best is the Super Stars Beauty Essentials. It's a great value!! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos6
  • super stars 5.22.jpg
  • fresh 5.22.jpg
  • too faced 5.22.jpg
  • s1496058-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1418797-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1434554-main-Lhero.jpg