Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Beauty Challenge: What's in your travel bag?

holiday travel 8.26.jpg

Good news, BeautyTalkers: I'm going on vacation!

Okay, maybe that's just good news for me. But since I'm going out of town, this seemed like the perfect opportunity to hand the Show & Tell reigns over to our lovely moderators for our first-ever Show & Tell Beauty Tag!

I've got vacation on the brain, and putting together my beauty-to-go bag is at the top of my to-do list. So I asked our Beauty Advisors what products they never leave home without. Every day that I'm gone, you'll get a peek inside one of our mods' makeup bags to see her #BeautyToGo faves. For any BeautyTalkers who are traveling this Labor Day, hopefully you'll get a little beauty inspiration (or at least a healthy dose of #EnablersRUs) along the way. See? I told you there would be good news.

And of course we need our BT'ers to get in on the action. So for this week's Beauty Challenge, tag, you're it! What's in your travel beauty bag? Show & Tell! 

Shop Beauty-To-Go> http://seph.me/12FwDoN

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: What's in your travel bag?

Another reason I love my ZPalettes, just pop a few in my bag ans I have all my blushes, eyeshadows, bronzers, and highlighters without taking up too much space. Also have to throw in:

• Primer
  • Foundation or BB Cream
  • Setting Spray
  • Mascara
  • Travel size Caudalie Cleansing Water & some Shisheido Cotton
  • Brushes
  • Moisturizer

I love the Sonia Kashuk Weekender bag, it literally fits everything without being too bulky. Has removable plastic pouches which is great so nothing spills all over.

14331952.jpgs_5144dc12e4ebea0bee01373e.jpg

I just went to the Smoky Mountains region (Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Cherokee) and I packed:

eye primer

beauty insider birthday gifts (mascara and highlighter)

compact beauty palette (in this case Wet n Wild "I Dream of Greenie")

eye makeup brushes

eyeliner

lip balm

eyebrow pencil

concealer

travel sized face cleaner

makeup wipes

I'm not going anywhere because I have school, but that same week is my birthday 🙂

When ever I travel it seems to be very far away from home, so that means long flights and car rides so I always make sure I have a really good concealer with me so I dont look really tired in photos.  Sunscreen is always with me, usually Clarins face sunscreen.  A light foundation is always a must and a setting spray, I tend to go really light on vaction. I grab what ever travel size mascara I have.  A must no matter what though is my NYX eyebrow kit.

I have to work over the holiday, but will be travelling shortly afterwards.

My travel bag consists of my new NARS At First Sight palette, Coola Pina Colada Spray SPF (this stuff is fabulous, an amazingly fine SPF mist that smells great and gives really superior sun protection). Fairy Drops Scandal Queen Mascara, Laura Geller Brighten Powder Foundation, NARS Multiple in South Beach, MAC Fluidline in Rich Ground, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, L'Oreal Blurring Cream (primer + line filler) and Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Rose. I'm packing a full makeup kit because I'm expecting to go out to dinner a couple of times and want to look my best. 

Plus the usual skincare stuff, Perricone Blue Plasma, samples of various eye creams, LaRoche Posay Redermic UV and Redermic C and a couple of Lip Smackers SPF lip balms. 

I'm going to a water park this Labor Day weekend, so waterproof is a must! I'm still not sure if I'll bring foundation. Probably just a BB cream. Then waterproof mascara, my Benefit Lemon Aid, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Yeyo, Smashbox Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Brown, Benefit Watt's Up, makeup remover, and some brushes!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • holiday travel 8.26.jpg
  • 14331952.jpg
  • s_5144dc12e4ebea0bee01373e.jpg
testing