Weekly Beauty Challenge: Show off your Halloween look!

This week's beauty challenge is pretty self-explanatory: Post a pic of your Halloween beauty look!

(I'll post mine if you post yours.) Smiley Happy

Show & Tell!

halloween 10.28.jpg

Still need inspiration? Check out our Halloween Pinterest board> http://www.pinterest.com/sephora/halloween

Comments

IMG_20131026_015146.jpg

I'm planning on doing somthing like this for Halloween!

It's not too much but still has a bit of spook Smiley Very Happy

This is a rough draft of sorts so it's a bit messy. 

gotta get a pic in the full outfit...leopard platform booties (was going to do tights but since I'm tan the color of my legs works well with this look..brr I might get cold but at least my wig will keep me warm), black romper and crochet long vesty thing (not really a vest but not a dress either).

One of the reviews I read for this wig said they didn't want to take it off/ would put it on whenever they wanted to feel fabulous. Especially as a short-haired woman who could pull off this hair color, I feel the same way!

Not my final makeup, but going to skip my glasses for a night (I can see, just not super well) and keep the makeup natural.

Photo on 10-28-13 at 6.15 PM #3.jpg

i will post on Thursday night Smiley Happy I am going as a beauty and fashion disaster (year number 4!!) hehe its always fun to do your makeup terrible for once Smiley Very Happy

Not dressing up today, but here's my pic from Friday night's murder mystery party.  We were assigned a character, plus each character was assigned a costume.  So my character was a bad-mannered, bluntly honest, trash-talking pro wrestler (I can't even begin to tell you how fun it was to play such a character!), and my assigned costume was Cleopatra.  And can I just throw in there that this was my very first ever attempt at false eyelashes...

IMG_0447.JPG

Article Stats
  • 4 comments
  • 15 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
Photos4
  • halloween 10.28.jpg
  • IMG_20131026_015146.jpg
  • Photo on 10-28-13 at 6.15 PM #3.jpg
  • IMG_0447.JPG