Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Beauty Challenge: Rep your team!

Ladies (and gents), I am not so proud to admit that even though we are having the MOST beautiful late summer in the Bay Area in years, I sat on my bum in the house all day yesterday watching football. I could blame it on my boyfriend, but I'm just as excited that the season has started as he is!

Because we are a community of many interests, I look to you, BeautyTalk, for support (and validation).

For this week's Beauty (sort of) Challenge, we're doing a BeautyTalk roll call: Who's your team? Have you created any looks to support them on game day? Feel free to mention if you haven't yet but plan to, and as always, extra credit for pics!

Show & Tell!

football 9.9.jpg

And now that I'm thinking about it, we should just keep this post going. If you do a beauty look to rep your team this season, post a pic here and show it off!

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Rep your team!

Ha! Love it! 

@makeupobesessed - May I suggest a Jewelry Top Coat to compliment your look? 🙂

sc plum fairies.jpg

Sephora Collection Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild> http://seph.me/165ixBv

I will be wearing purple for the Superbowl Champions, the Ravens!  As of right now, I have a plain purple on left from the weekend for the game.

@Kiki1517 - Cuuuuute!! Your kids are adorbz, and I love the teal look! It *almost* makes up for the fact that ya'll pounced on my 49ers. 🙂 

FYI that lightning storm in Seattle was actually pretty crazy, we were driving and I think I kept screaming lol.

1239861_439877672799729_1753179208_n.jpg

LOL Janine no black and silver??? 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

You guys are all certainly repping. I'm the most un-sporty person in all of the bay area, but I often wear red nails so I guess that's my own unofficial way of showing my 49er pride.

Pittsburgh Steelers & The Ohio State University!

Please keep this post going all football season! I normally paint my nails for Saturday Michigan Wolverine games (Maze & Blue). I get too lazy to paint them again on Sunday for the Giants (Red, White & Blue), but they are so inconsistent my good luck rituals never seem to work 😞 

I'm a Indianapolis Colts fan 🙂 I'm thinking their colors could make some cute eyeshadow too, with a white lid and blue in the crease/outer third or as liner... hmmm

@candacebt Yessiree.  Love my black and gold.  I hope to figure out a different design each week.

FUNNNN I was drenched in football yesterday and surprisingly, still have NO polish on my fingers! 

I'm notorious for game day nail designs.. primarily baseball but I know when to represent my red and gold 49ers!!

49.jpg

And another previous one...(i'll just share two because if I post all my game day nails you guys will think i'm nuts 😉 

492.jpg

And seeing as I ordered myself a new football jersey, that means I need a new nail pattern to match. LOL 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@bgirling - I love that! Steelers?

@malday - Yay! Glad to help!

@Kiki517 - You're gonna need the perfect teal for that one, that will be a pretty look! (Related: you're going DOWN next week vs my Niners. :)) 

@kimchikween Bronco orange is just straight up almost neon orange! Have you tried Sephora by OPI I Think I Cayenne for yours? It's a nice rusty orange from the Spice Market set which is on sale right now 🙂

@candacebt too perfect! Thank you! My mom will be happy that I'll be able to give her a game day mani now!

Seattle Seahawks 😄 I will post if I do a look on gameday, unfortunately I was at a bday party yesterday, so I didn't get to bust out the gear.

@candacebt - nicely done! I hadn't thought of doing a Vikings horn swirl. I'm not that talented beyond doing straight lines. And those purples are pretty spot on. The combination is perfect. You're making me rethink my Taboo!

26 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos11
  • 20130907_235830 (881x1024).jpg
  • football 9.9.jpg
  • sc orange.jpg
  • S159583_XLARGE.jpg
  • givenchy purple.jpg
  • givenchy purple.jpg