Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Beauty Challenge: Give Thanks

For this week's Beauty Challenge, let's give thanks (in true BeautyTalk fashion):

What beauty product are you thankful for?

Show & Tell!

(For the record, I'm thankful that my job involves chatting with you guys about all things beauty. It's been such a treat getting to know you! #realtalk)

Give thanks 11.25.jpg

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Give Thanks

I am thankful for finding good buys. Never pay retail. Clarisonic Aria, FAB skin care products.

Clarisonic Mia 2I am Thankful for my Clarisonic Mia 2. I was finally able to purchase this during the VIB Sale, and the first time I used this my husband asked me > What did you do to your face?< I automatically assumed my makeup looked bad and I asked why?? and he said it looked amazing! and I should keep it up. I have seen so many videos and reviews about this but I never thought about splurging on this, but I believe beauty doesn't come with a price, if it helps its definately worth it. An older friend of mine told me >When it comes to beauty products don't look much at the price, if it works its worth it, unless you can't afford it and its crazy expensive don't get it< So this is what I am most thankful for. 

Anonymous Insider

I am so Thankful for my Bobby Brown Concealer! IN LOVE! ❤️

Sooo thankful for my Définicils mascara. It works well all the time and it sort of combs my eyelashes and i appreciate the stiffer brush. No clumps!

I also appreciate everyone on here, always helpful.

I'm thankful for my Hourglass Concealer. I have always struggled with dermatillomania for all my life and my face is not immune to my compulsive picking. I've tried almost ever concealer and haven't found anything that covers quite like hourglass! It makes my skin look absolutely flawless, no matter how many pimples or sores I have on my face. 🙂

I'm thankful for Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum...need I elaborate? Who here doesn't know my love for this product?!?!? 😛

I feel like Oprah raving about her favorite things when I talk about it!

YOU GET SOME TRUTH SERUM AND YOU GET SOME TRUTH SERUM!!!!! WE ALLLLLLL GETTTT TRUUUUUTHHHHH SERUUUUMMMMM!!!!!

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Im thankful for almay's kinetin skin-smoothing foundation with SPF-15 it is perfect for covering up acne and dark circles, thanks mum! also im very thankful for our wonderful kind mods.

I'm Thankful for my Origins Vitazing.

Spoiler

I'm supposed to only pick one 😛 *ack* ? I will say Bareminerals Matte Foundation for covering up most of my skin flaws lol, I love this stuff!

Anonymous Insider

I'm super thankful for the new NARS One Night Stand blush palette! It's great for fall and even has some cult classics thrown into the bunch. If you haven't purchased one, definitely consider it! I also love how compact it is, which is great for those of us that travel frequently.

I'm thankful for tinted moisturizers and Hourglass no. 28 serum, and of course my second family here at BeautyTalk.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm thankful for my l'occitane ultra rich face cream because it saves my dry/sensitive skin from the cold weather. And my too faced shadow insurance, for it makes my shadow look flawless all day long.

And I'm thankful for my BT family----may you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, Laura Mercier Artists Palette, and Lancôme Serum. They are my go-to's I love them. I am so thankful that I was able to get my hands on the 1st 2 palettes.

I'm thankful for my Clarisonic Mia!

Clarisonic MiaI forgot how great it is!

I got distracted trying a bunch of new products to take care of my changing needs that I had tucked it away, thinking perhaps I needed to be "more gentle" with my aging skin and I got into trying a whole slew of other exfoliating methods (enzymes, microbeads, etc.). But I just took it back out again and gave it a whirl and WOW did my skin look more polished than ever! It didn't occur to me that everything worked best in combination. I think the other products did their job to "loosen" the dead skin by accelerating cell turnover, but what I was missing was the all important (and still very gentle) sloughing scrub of my Clarisonic! I'll never forget again!

I'm thankful for the Too Faced A few of my Favorite Things Palette! Too-Faced-Set5.jpg

I am thankful for my lovely LaVanilla vanilla & coconut fragrance. It's perfect for the cooler months and I get so many compliments when I'm wearing it.

Concealer!!!!

I found its the final product to everyones perfect face LOL and without all the recommendations from the BT'ers, I wouldn't have tried some of the ones I use and love now!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I'm thankful for you BTers and Mods.  Without you, I would never have tried most of the items I now use.  Thank you!!  🙂

Super thankful for my newly discovered Korres Sleeping Facial! It's been so amazing and hydrating. ❤️

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • Give thanks 11.25.jpg
  • s1555978-main-hero.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Too-Faced-Set5.jpg
  • Clarisonic Mia
  • image.jpg
  • Clarisonic Mia 2
testing