Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Beauty Challenge: Favorite Luxe Product

True story: While hanging out with a few girlfriends this weekend, I busted out my Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick for a quick touchup in the car. When my friend noticed the packaging, she goes "Is that leather...on your lipstick??" "Yes!" I replied, "Isn't it amazing??" And thus launched a 10 minute conversation about our favorite fancy products and why we loved them.

So for this week's Beauty Challenge, I want to know: What's YOUR favorite luxe product? And why do you love it? Is it the packaging, the awesome smell, the luxurious formulation, or something else all together?

Show & Tell!

luxe products 2.24.jpg

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Favorite Luxe Product

I really do love my luxe products.  Of course the items have to be top notch in quality and performance.  I must admit that much of the packaging is so seductive.  One of my latest favorites is Givenchy Le Rouge intense Color Sensuously Matte Lipstick in Rose D'Exception.  It is a perfect nude for my complexion.  It's soft, slightly pink, matte but still moist.  It wears beautifully and for a considerable amount of time.  The packaging is stunning.  It's heavy in the hand and super luxe.  You want somebody to notice this baby!  🙂

Givenchy - Le Rouge Intense Color Sensuously Matte Lipstick

Candace, I NEED to know which shade of Hourglass Lipstick is in the photo you posted.  I am thinking it's either Fever or Ballet.  I want it!!  🙂

La Mer Regenerating Serum. I'm very picky about my serums--they can't be too sticky, or leave any residue. Most importantly, they have to actually work. This does... I wish it weren't so expensive....

La Mer Regenerating Serum

Anonymous Insider

I'm in love with my Christian Dior Creme de Rose lip balm. I use it every night when I go to bed and my lips are always hydrated in the morning. Another one would be my go to perfume, Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours. This has become my signature scent for many years.

Would definitely have to be my Dior Lipsticks and Lip Glosses. Get compliments and questions about them all the time. A product I love, and use all the time!

I'm with you @candancebt -- Givenchy Le Rouge in Carmin Escarpin is my fave luxe product. I love it simply because it's the perfect red lipstick for me. (I've even had others say the same.) Bless Givenchy for coming up with that amazing and perfect poppy red color, and thanks to a Sephora associate for recommending it for my skin tone!

Definitely Diorshow Mascara for me!

image.jpg

I love luxe lipsticks but have recently fallen head over heals for the Tom Ford private blend fragrances, especially Tobacco Vanilla since receiving samples. The vanilla notes are beautiful, thick and rich but oh soo natural. I don't smell any strong tobacco smell at all. The scent is smooth, unique, intriguing but also comforting--- not a traditional feminine fragrance (as it is unisex) but I find it leans more feminine. It also lasts a very long time.

Will definitely be purchasing in a bottle!

RE: Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Favorite Luxe Product

I live for luxe beauty products! Flowerbomb is an amazing perfume, and I love the Marc Jacobs beauty line. The featherweight finish perfectionpowder (translucent) is wonderful, and their lip products look stunning. I get constant compliments when I'm wearing the Hourglass opaque rouge liquid lipsticks, I love the colours Icon and Canvas. I've also gotten my mother hooked on the Hourglass Arch brow pencil, it's out favourite. The Lancome teint idole ultra 24H foundation is my HG foundation, I'vebeen using it for 5 years, along with the Lancome translucence powder! I can't wear mascara without using my Lancome cils booster XL mascarabase, it makes my lashes look double the length and super volumized. Can you tell I love Lancome? Their La Base Pro face primer is lovely and blushes are beautiful, I love the colour aplum!

Creme de la Mer - the ultimate luxurious moisturizer la mer creme.jpg

Chanel's Les Exclusifs - My signature perfume is always Chanel 22, but I also absolutely adore Chanel Beige.  Anyone can find a perfume or cologne in this incomparable collection.Chanel22_w.jpgLes Exclusifs de CHANEL.jpg

Well I would say Guerlain Rouge G, but it's kinda my "everyday lipstick", at least my 65 (Grenade) is everyday. I have 862 Madame Flirte from the Madame Voilette de Madame collection, which I never use because I never found the occasion for it. I just love the scent and texture of the Rouge G. I tried the Automatiques, but they weren't working out as well as my Rouges. Also I lost it. 

Come to think of it, I have a bag just with Guerlain products, but this baby takes the cake and the space in my bag:

Guerlain Liu Calligraphy

This is my Guerlain Liu Calligraphy Palette. I still have the plastic covers over EVERYTHING. Unused. Pretty huh? Fun fact: It was on sale at the airport! 😄 

I have Marc Jacobs lipstick in Shout. It lasts for hours and a beautiful color too.

Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara: understated and naturally enhancing formula in a classic glossy black Chanel tube that doesn't take up too much purse space. 

I have a Givenchy Le Rouge, too! It smells like chocolate to me!

Anonymous Insider

Dior Shimmer Powder.

Mine is fragrance right now. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino. I snagged the entire set for Valentine's Day during the triple fragrance points promo. 

The packaging is gorgeous. The smell is divine. I love it. Next on my wish list is Black Orchid. 

s1489384-main-hero.jpgs1449198-main-hero.jpgs1449172-main-hero.jpgs1449180-main-hero.jpg

I love Chanel lipsticks because they smell so amazing and the colors are rich and long lasting. My favorite is the Rouge Allure in Pirate. It's an intense, dark red that looks great with anything.

1Dior-Lip-Glow-Image-thumb-5321.jpgI love this for the flush of color, lightweight feeling, hydration, and adorable packaging. I can apply it on the go without needing to use a mirror because it is so easy to work with and doesn't need to be smudged or supervised carefully. The smell is pleasant and light and even though it costs more than some of my palettes, its so worth the splurge!

Christian Dior Addict Gloss! Sparkly, non-sticky, and moisturizing. And the packaging is pretty.

I have numerous colors on my wishlist. And somewhere my wallet is weeping, lol!

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • luxe products 2.24.jpg
  • Guerlain
  • RRW
  • 1Dior-Lip-Glow-Image-thumb-5321.jpg
  • Chanel Lipstick (any formula)
  • s1489384-main-hero.jpg
  • s1449198-main-hero.jpg
  • s1449172-main-hero.jpg
  • s1449180-main-hero.jpg