Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

WNW: Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection

For dreamy, stylish makeup tools, look no further than these products from this exclusive, Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection collab. Known for her playful, original prints, New York-based designer Mara Hoffman’s work is inspired by nature, mythology, and her own travels. Tuck away your beauty favorites in the The Kaleidescape Overnighter, and apply your makeup seamlessly with the five-piece, Kaleidescape Charcoal Brush Set. Oh, and you won’t be able to resist the playful, colorful designs on each one—featuring the designer’s original prints. –Lauren P.

Kaleidescape Charcoal Brush Set

The five, face and eye brushes in this set make it a snap to apply a slew of makeup formulas. Each brush has cruelty-free, synthetic fibers that are infused with antibacterial bamboo charcoal for easy application, and their eco-friendly, FSC-certified, sustainable wooden handles spotlight an exclusive Mara Hoffman design. The set is loaded with a cheek, shadow, complexion, eye crease, and multitasking brush so you can sweep on your go-to blush, foundations, powders, eye color, bronzers, highlighters, and contour products.

The Kaleidescape Overnighter

Tidy up your makeup counter, or take your beauty products to go with this portable makeup bag. Its medium sized for easy access and showcases Mara Hoffman’s designs, printed on eco-friendly, organic canvas. Compact but roomy enough to hold all of your makeup essentials, it’s also reversible to reveal two paradise-inspired prints.

What do you think of this collab? Show & Tell!

Re: WNW: Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection

@WestLee glad to help!

Jealous! Can wait to hear how you like them 🙂 

omG KatieBT you are awesome!! I can't thank you enough for getting all the measurements! going to buy them all right now lol...thanks again!!!!!

I agree with everyone, I am obsessed!!

@WestLee let me see what I can find for you 🙂

love, love, but does anyone know the sizes/measurements of the cases/bags, etc. please?? thanks!!

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda obsessed with all of it. 

The color combinations are great!

I love Mara Hoffman - these look beautiful!

It's so beautiful, I really want the Airbrush #56 brush because the handle is very pretty. Can someone tell me if that brush from this collection comes with the protective cap?

Such a gorgeous collection! The colors are stunning. Really enjoying these designer collaborations 😄

The colors and designs are wonderful.

It's pretty!

It looks pretty cool! 

I LOVE the patterns! Mara makes some of the nicest swimsuits, so as soon as I saw this I got excited! 

I love the pattern of the fabric on the cosmetic bags. It seems modern, fun, and so perfect for summer. I want the kaleidescape clutch and brush set! 😊

I saw this on the site earlier and it's one of my favorite collabs ever! I want the whole collection!

It's Groovy! Sorry..I'm kinda old 😉 I think it is all very beautiful!

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing