cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

WHAT'S NEW WEDNESDAY: FALL BEAUTY LOOKS

WNW Image_09.16_V4.jpg

Heighten your fall beauty looks with products that leave room for self-expression. Whether you want cheeks that look like you just returned from a brisk, autumn walk or a deep red lip, these faves are sure to leave you inspired. -Lauren P.

Urban Decay Vice4 Palette

Rock attention-grabbing eye looks with Urban Decay’s Vice4 Palette. This eye palette comes with a double-ended brush and 20 jewel tone shades in smooth mattes and shimmering metallics to inspire your inner makeup artist. You won’t be able to resist pulling off the fall runway’s subtle, daytime looks and sultry, smoky undereyes.

Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cushy Blusher

Want that pretty, flushed, wintery look? Nail it with the Dinoplatz Cushy Blusher. This ultra-hydrating, rosy blush comes in an easy-to-use tube with a puff applicator so you can just dab it onto your cheeks for a wash of radiance. Not to mention, this brand’s playful, dinosaur-themed packaging will keep you smiling all season.

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Studded Kiss Lip Set

Swipe on a saturated red or a moody black lip with Kat Von D’s Mi Vida Loca Remix Studded Kiss Lip Set. Each lipstick is formulated with Color Cushion Technology™, which combines long wear, intense color payoff, and ultrasoft comfort. It has seven mini Studded Kiss Lipsticks and a full size of Gold Blooded—a gorgeous red shade with a touch of fiery gold—for a red-hot lip look.

What's new on the site that's caught your eye this week? Show and Tell!

Anonymous Insider

Re: WHAT'S NEW WEDNESDAY: FALL BEAUTY LOOKS

The Urban Decay Spectrum Palette got my eye and I got her. She's such a beauty.

20150917_230054_resized.jpg

Hey,

I'm new here, but my hair is particularly susceptible to product build-up and I'm looking for a new shampoo. I'd like something that enhances my natural curls and I shower at night so I generally put product in at night and sleep on it or I need something I can put on my dry hair. Any suggestions?

More TCFS ^_________^

Their Za cleanser collection needs to be included 😄 and more from Dinoplatz! Bring back the pop up mascara!!

I love the TCFS Dinoplatz! Excited Sephora is now carrying it.

Yesterday I purchased the KVD Mi Loca Vida Remix Eyeshadow Palette and the Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
  • WNW Image_09.16_V4.jpg
  • 20150917_230054_resized.jpg
testing